1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

I had it totally wrong.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 5, 2009.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Remember how I have been saying I hoped Bronco mediocrity would translate into more fans for CU? Well, it's happened - only in reverse. I have found myself looking forward more to watching the Broncos than the Buffs. The Broncos are better coached, and play a more sound brand of football. It's actually enjoyable watching the Broncos play. I can't say the same for watching the Buffs. I can't stand the idea of watching a CU game now. I'm worried that I'll stroke out every time they give up a 3rd and long, or a 58 yard pass play, or whatever.

I hate this. I really, really hate this. :cry:

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

sacky, you are not alone...I am a fan of both teams but I'd prefer that CU is the better team than the Broncos and I was expecting just that this year but it turned out to be the exact opposite.

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Just proves that a good coach can institute his brand of football, can create a new thought process immediatly. A bad coach makes excuses.

Love Hawk, think he is a great guy. Also think he is over his head here. We will see how the season plays out, but I really think we MIGHT win one of ISU and KSU, and that's about it. Hope I am wrong. Dont think I am.:sad1:

4. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

went to the Bronco game yesterday. Still love my Buffs, but if I am going to spend money I want to enjoy my purchase. The Buffs are just painful to watch right now.

5. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this yesterday. :lol:

6. zbuff

zbuff Juiceful and useful. Club Member

At this point, I would love to have a guy here with Orton's stats, nothing spectacular, but no mistakes (at least, not that we paid for) in his 20-29, 243 yd, 2 TD effort.