What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I had it totally wrong.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Remember how I have been saying I hoped Bronco mediocrity would translate into more fans for CU? Well, it's happened - only in reverse. I have found myself looking forward more to watching the Broncos than the Buffs. The Broncos are better coached, and play a more sound brand of football. It's actually enjoyable watching the Broncos play. I can't say the same for watching the Buffs. I can't stand the idea of watching a CU game now. I'm worried that I'll stroke out every time they give up a 3rd and long, or a 58 yard pass play, or whatever.

I hate this. I really, really hate this. :cry:

sacky, you are not alone...I am a fan of both teams but I'd prefer that CU is the better team than the Broncos and I was expecting just that this year but it turned out to be the exact opposite.

Just proves that a good coach can institute his brand of football, can create a new thought process immediatly. A bad coach makes excuses.

Love Hawk, think he is a great guy. Also think he is over his head here. We will see how the season plays out, but I really think we MIGHT win one of ISU and KSU, and that's about it. Hope I am wrong. Dont think I am.:sad1:

went to the Bronco game yesterday. Still love my Buffs, but if I am going to spend money I want to enjoy my purchase. The Buffs are just painful to watch right now.

At this point, I would love to have a guy here with Orton's stats, nothing spectacular, but no mistakes (at least, not that we paid for) in his 20-29, 243 yd, 2 TD effort.

Back