1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

I have to say...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffwoman526, Jun 10, 2010.

1. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

I have been pretty ambivalent about CU football lately. I did not renew my season tickets, I was not excited about LOI day, I can't even listen to our head coach speak, I avoid sports news and generally spend my allbuffs time in the Pub or the arcade.

Today was the first day since halftime of the CSU game that I have felt a spark of hope, a tremor of excitement, and all out :woot: for CU football. I am even considering renewing season tickets for 2010 as a renewed promise of support for my alma mater (still need to check finances on that end....may end up doing single game tix).

The Buffs still have a long way to go, but I am finally excited about the future again.

2. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

:woot: :woot: :woot:

:gobuffs:

:yeahthat:

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Ambvalence would have been such a major improvement over what I've felt about the program the last couple years. Pissed would come closer to describing it, but it doesn't cover it. One thing I love about this move is that, finally, the administration is saying that something about the status quo with CU athletics isn't good enough. That it's possible to improve things. I hope they'll remember that lesson and keep working that direction...