1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

I hope

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, Jan 24, 2008.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

I hope that IF DS decides to go to the whorns that Polk decides he wants to show everyone he was a solid pickup and I hope he has a 2,000+ yard season! I have my doubts that any of that will happen but if DS decides not to come here, I want Polk to tear it up and show Scott what he could have had.

Coloradosker likes this.
  2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Hey, I have no doubt that would happen. We are building one of the top O lines in all of football. It will make any running back great, IMO. Look at the Broncos. A prime example. Blocking and blocking schemes the meat of a running game. Thats what DS should understand. The pieces are in place to create a dominant running game. I am not worried at all as far as DS is concerned. My biggest deal with him, truthfully, is the positive pub he would bring. Not our running game. He would be a super start here. But if not him, someone else.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  3. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

i want any back who plays in CU's back field to tear it up. i dont care what thier name or star rating is.

dont get me wrong, i understand what you are saying. just remember things happen. think of the last all world RB recruit that came to play for CU. after a very good start, he ended up riding the pine at csewe. CU ended up with CB and PB carrying the rock. not so bad, was it?:wink2::smile:

things will happen. we will see 3 to 4 years from now if DS is worth the heartache some are devoting to him. till then, i will sit back and watch and not worry about it. its out of my hands what the kid becomes or what school he chooses.

again, dont get me wrong. i would love to see him join the CU football program. landing a kid like this would say a lot about DH, CU football and the direction the program is headed but, its not the end all be all. this is a very good class with or with out DS. im not worried.

just keep it all in perspective, my friend. :thumbsup:

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Hmm. Where have I heard that before? :wink2:

5. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Polk has my respect. I hope he gets a chance early to show what he can do.

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Yeah, but let's wait to see about DS before we hate him...

7. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I am still having trouble placing PB. Who was that again?:wink2:

8. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Polk is purify like but quicker,I like that.