What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I Wish it S__t snow for USC

Always BUFF

I post stupid ****
Sat through many a cold day in Folsom...hated it afterward cause I couldn't feel my feet. Snow, cold and altitude the weather use to be a factor time to time. It was warmer in Boulder 2 weeks ago than it was here in Central Texas by almost 10 degrees. Like to see those So Cal boys play when it's 22, a good breeze and a little sleet...just once.

Sat through many a cold day in Folsom...hated it afterward cause I couldn't feel my feet. Snow, cold and altitude the weather use to be a factor time to time. It was warmer in Boulder 2 weeks ago than it was here in Central Texas by almost 10 degrees. Like to see those So Cal boys play when it's 22, a good breeze and a little sleet...just once.
Cold AF in 2013 for USC

1991 Nebraska and 1996 KSU were both single digit games.
Also in '91 had a blizzard vs KU

I was at that '96 KSU game ... IIRC the temp at kickoff was 12 degrees, and by the end of the 3rd quarter it was down to 8 or 9. That's when I left the game, because despite wearing three pairs of heavy socks and a pair of insulated Sorels, my toes were getting numb. Not a great idea to play night games in Boulder in November IMO.

Back