What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I wonder how long OSU's Marcus Smart will get suspended

Great read.

And stuff like this is EXACTLY why I think if a kid has the chance to go pro, he has to (I'm speaking to you Spencer...)
Only reason someone shouldn't go pro if they are a lottery pick (or even potentially lower) and even this might not be a good enough reason is if they can win a natty. Sure Doug McDermott's case, might be an exception as well, but his dad can always help him.

Great read.

And stuff like this is EXACTLY why I think if a kid has the chance to go pro, he has to (I'm speaking to you Spencer...)

Exceptions to every rule. But in a general sense, when a guy has a choice between getting paid versus doing the same thing as an amateur... I'm gonna recommend that he get paid.

On a lighter side of all this, I was wondering when someone was going to say something about this lady from the video. From the Grantland article that Goose linked above:

You have Smart’s head whipping around, which made everyone wonder what was said, then Mr. Triple-Chin Superfan hurrying to apologize, and this lady …

… aghast that Marcus Smart would respond to the heckling like a human instead of an athlete programmed to stay silent. She was so perfect. That lady should win GIF awards at the end of this year.

On a lighter side of all this, I was wondering when someone was going to say something about this lady from the video. From the Grantland article that Goose linked above:

Mike & Mike went off on her this morning. It was funny listening to Greenie lose his cool and almost call her a "fat bitch" (I'm just guessing at that, but he did cut himself off...)

Back