What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Idaho State vs Colorado - Gameday Thread

Did Adkins **** Hagan's sister or something?
Is she a trainer or something, because unless she is, I he's seen her.

One of my favorite moments from the Pac-12 broadcasting D team was when they told us that CU was saving Adkins for later in the year when we really need him. I truly hope he gets healthy and gets a chance to contribute, but some kid named Lewis (yeah, I know who he is now), who almost nobody even knew, was running the ball for us in the 4th quarter.

Doh! I I blame demon victory alcohol

hate the playa not the game! demon alcohol is our reward, neigh, it is our RIGHT, after dispatching the barbarians at the gate, efficiently and elegantly. shoulder to shoulder, our Buffs will enter the proving ground next week and they will be tested. so, tonight, we drink, we celebrate, and i grill steaks the size of your head.

Go Buffs!

hate the playa not the game! demon alcohol is our reward, neigh, it is our RIGHT, after dispatching the barbarians at the gate, efficiently and elegantly. shoulder to shoulder, our Buffs will enter the proving ground next week and they will be tested. so, tonight, we drink, we celebrate, and i grill steaks the size of your head.

Go Buffs!
petit filet?

Go Buffs!
33a7907042afe39100991984233db15d.jpg

One problem with watching the stream versus TV is it is delayed. Twitter tells me what has happened 30 seconds before I see it on my iPad. Cmon Larry.

Old Chicago in DFW has Time Warner cable, which includes the Pac12 Mountain station. Watch party was a hoot. It's about time you make the trek across town, bitch.

How did the 2nd teamers look?
Montez threw about as many yards as Sefo and Ento was the leading receiver. Julemisse was the only d-back with a pick.

The second team offense struggled more than the first team, but still was productive. It was nice to see something more than just mop-up. Getting reps for a half while keeping Sefo and Lindsey out of harms way was exactly what I wanted to see. Nice outing.

We forgot how.
I think there is a lot of truth in what you say. When was the last time we had a team that really looked like a team? When was the last time we didn't have to worry about the team being upset in a situation like this. Maybe it is time to have a little hope and belief that these Buffs can have a respectable year and get to a bowl game. I don't suppose we will go 12-0 but if the team believes it, maybe it is time for us to share that hope at least a little.

Back