What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm on the "Fire Hawkins" bandwagon now

Geesh! Cu beats CSU with authority and gets the %$it kicked out of them by Cal (as most expected) and now everyone wants Hawkin's head on a stick after just 2 games. Neg rep me all you want but it's only been 2 games into the season.

No one is going to fire Hawkins just yet so get behind the Buffs and lets see if they can win some games.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

Since you asked, I neg repped you.

Almost all of us wanted Hawkins fired at the end of last season. It didn't happen for a number of reasons that had nothing to do with his performance on Saturdays. Many of us then sucked it up, continued our financial support of the program (or even increased it to help out), put forth a tremendous effort to support Dan Hawkins since he is our football coach, and said we will take a "wait and see" approach to this season.

As I posted on another site:

We waited and we saw. Dan Hawkins is the same coach today as he was when he opened his time at CU with a loss to Montana State. He is a dead man walking. He needs to be ****canned now because there is a chance that the players will get by on pride and ability to squeak out a 6 or 7 win season. We can't have Dan Hawkins getting credit for that and surviving. He must be fired and this is in no way a decision based on 1 game, or 2 weeks, or even last season + 2 games. It is 4+ years. Got it?

Back