What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interesting read on NU's move to the Big 10

This was my favorite part:

Powers made it clear that if Nebraska stayed, Texas would stay.

Other than Colorado, the other schools being courted by the Pac-10 indicated they'd stay if Texas stayed.

F**k Texas.

Wow...it's becoming more clear that CU's Pac-10 move was more about CU making the move on their own. I'd love to see the BDC do a similar piece for the Buffs.

Thanks for the link. Great reading even if it was Husker-centric. Totally agree that the BDC needs to run an article like this showing how Texass did its best to pull the strings through their lackey mouth-piece, Chip Brown.

I still go back to the day UT said they were staying with a bastardized Big 12 - I was watching the press conference on TV and there was a point where DeLoss Dodds was talking about all the "rampant rumors were running around question Texas' loyalty to the Big 12."

He then talked about how media organizations should learn to check their facts nore closely, then Dodds turned to the right looking off camera and said,

"Chip, that's a lesson you need to learn as well."

That told me that Chipper had screwed up a leak and UT had to do some unwanted damage control that pissed them off. I think it had to do with a report Chip put out saying that Dodds had called all the UT coaches together and told them they were headed to the Pac-10 on the Friday before UT made its bally-hooed "commitment."

Anyway, thanks again for the reading and can't wait until we're gone to the Pac-12.

Back