What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the massive turnover we're seeing ok? Or why Reddit CFB fans are clueless

we could have had a team professional body builders and it wouldnt have changed much. “Its not about the Xs and Os. Its about the Jimmys and Joes“. We couldnt recruit.
We had a bunch of guys who weren't P5 level talent and no amount of lifting was going to change that..

It's also hard to get motivated to work hard in practice and the weight room when you know that no matter what you do you are going to get embarrassed again the next time you go against an opponent.

KD was so lacking in motivational value that it is amazing that guys actually came to games (I was going to say showed up for games but many didn't actually do that even if they were there.)

Yeah, most of them have no idea what they are talking about. For the few of us who are on Reddit, it seems to be FSU and Cincinnati(?) fans who are the least knowledgeable. I had a Cincinnati fans who was convinced that 90% of our portal players would end up at a P5 school... shows how much CU football those people have watched.

What I love most are the people who say things like, '4-8 season upcoming' like it's some kind of killer insult.

It's like, dude, we were 1-11 and it took a ridiculously poor effort by Cal to get that one win. Our roster truly was an FCS roster.

Will we be disappointed with 4-8? Sure. Will Prime be disappointed by 4-8? I would assume so. Winning 4 games and actually being in contention for most of them would show marked improvement over last season. Anyone who thinks 4-8 would be some kind of absolute disaster knows nothing about CU prior to 12/3/2022.

What I love most are the people who say things like, '4-8 season upcoming' like it's some kind of killer insult.

It's like, dude, we were 1-11 and it took a ridiculously poor effort by Cal to get that one win. Our roster truly was an FCS roster.

Will we be disappointed with 4-8? Sure. Will Prime be disappointed by 4-8? I would assume so. Winning 4 games and actually being in contention for most of them would show marked improvement over last season. Anyone who thinks 4-8 would be some kind of absolute disaster knows nothing about CU prior to 12/3/2022.
Rest easy, we aren't going 4-8. The standard and mentality is being set right now. It isn't gonna happen overnight, but it'll happen. If we can get 7, that's a good start. Hell, even less than that. Thing is, that standard is gonna be known, you don't live up to it, take your ass on someplace.

Last edited:

I hate to break it to you. But that sounds like a Nebraska fan.

Apparently we're a JUCO team

th

Why do you guy entertain idiots on Reddit? Those stupid sobs love sharing opinions with zero knowledge on ****. They rarely watched a full game yet they have the loudest opinion
Did you 911 was in inside government job? Someone sent me the evidence by certified mail.

That basically sums up all comment sections on the internet/social media in a nutshell.
I agree. Comments sections remind me of the chatty cabbies that I always seemed to draw from Philly airport to center city. They always had opinions and they were sure to share them. Most were absolute cringe with an air of racism misogyny or worse

Why do you guy entertain idiots on Reddit? Those stupid sobs love sharing opinions with zero knowledge on ****. They rarely watched a full game yet they have the loudest opinion
Most of the time I do it when I have no interest in work which says more about how ****ing awful work is lately lol

Anyone have the current number of players still on the team from last year?

Last edited:
Anyone have the current number of players still on the team from last year?
  1. Van Wells
  2. Chance Main
  3. Marvin Ham
  4. Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan
  5. Carter Edwards
  6. Joshka Gustov
  7. Anthony Hankerson
  8. Trevor Woods
  9. Louis Passarello
  10. Caleb Fauria
I think that's it for scholarship guys. If I missed anyone, please correct.

Last edited:
Back