What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#IsItNovemberYet

I really like the cover of the tickets, but it feels like they are trying to troll the #firetad crowd.

I really like the cover of the tickets, but it feels like they are trying to troll the #firetad crowd.

Nice. I'm not in the Tad for Life camp, but good...the #firetad crowd should be trolled. He has earned the right to see this class through, which hopefully gives him more time to regroup for another team he deserves to see through, and maybe he does earn the distinction to become our coach for life. I hope so, because that means we have continued and increased success with him.

It's now November, so why the hell not...

22-8

ASU - W
San Diego - W
UC Irvine - W
Wyoming - W
Clemson - W
Sacramento State - W
Loyola Marymount - W
@ Kansas - L
Northern Iowa - W
@ CSU - W
Prairie View A&M - W
Dayton - L
Iona - W
Oregon - W
Oregon State - W
Utah - W
@ ASU - L
@ Arizona - L
Washington State - W
Washington - L
@ UCLA - W
@ USC - L
Cal - W
Stanford - W
@ Oregon - L
@ Oregon State - L
USC - W
UCLA - W
@ Cal - W
@ Stanford - L
@ Utah - W

It's now November, so why the hell not...

22-8

ASU - W
San Diego - W
UC Irvine - W
Wyoming - W
Clemson - W
Sacramento State - W
Loyola Marymount - W
@ Kansas - L
Northern Iowa - W
@ CSU - W
Prairie View A&M - W
Dayton - L
Iona - W
Oregon - W
Oregon State - W
Utah - W
@ ASU - L
@ Arizona - L
Washington State - W
Washington - L
@ UCLA - W
@ USC - L
Cal - W
Stanford - W
@ Oregon - L
@ Oregon State - L
USC - W
UCLA - W
@ Cal - W
@ Stanford - L
@ Utah - W

26-4. Gonna beat Dayton, sweep USC, and beat Stanford/Washington. Posted this in the gambling thread in football (I can start another for CBB-debating jumping on Tuesday's action), but I just jumped on MBB to win the Pac 12 at +750.

Last edited:
26-4. Gonna beat Dayton, sweep USC, and beat Stanford/Washington. Posted this in the gambling thread in football (I can start another for CBB-debating jumping on Tuesday's action), but I just jumped on MBB to win the Pac 12 at +750.
+750 is great value

It would have been nice to see the Buffs play against Peking college on Wednesday at 1 AM in the morning.

Oops, I thought he was referring to the Peking Univ. game which starts at 1am tonight. I forgot to account for DBT's 6pm bedtime.
I looked on cubuffs.com and saw this:
DFFC947E-1AE5-4DE9-8066-7A239DD355EB.jpeg
and my eye saw the ASU logo and jumped up to Peking. Oops. I’m glad you guys corrected me. So it’s a Saturday 10:30 am game local time for them.

Article on this morning's scrimmage win -

"
SUZHOU, China – No scouting report. No names. The opponent changed less than 24 hours before tip.

No problem.

Five players scored in double figures as the University of Colorado cruised to a 109-42 win over Tsinghua University in a men's basketball exhibition Wednesday afternoon at the Suzhou Sports Center.

Tyler Bey, Dallas Walton and Maddox Daniels each had 12 points. Eli Parquet scored 11 off the bench while Evan Battey pitched in 10.

Colorado was originally scheduled to play Peking University from Beijing while neighboring Tsinghua was slated to face Arizona State in the nightcap. The state-side rivals using this as a final tune up for their own meeting – the 2019 Pac-12 China Game on Friday, Nov. 8 (8:30 p.m. MT, ESPN2).

However, the exhibition opponents were switched by Federation of University Sports of China officials Wednesday morning. Full names weren't even available for the official box score.

It didn't matter. Colorado blew this one open early with to a 23-0 run straddling the first and second quarters of the contest played under FIBA rules.

"You just prepare yourself for whatever is thrown out there," Colorado head coach Tad Boyle said. "You don't know if you're going to see man, zone, you've just got to be ready for it. It's good because you have to think on your feet, you have to understand personnel as the game goes on – who's right handed, who's left handed, who's a driver, who's a shooter, who's a rebounder. All those things they have to figure out on the fly."
"

Back