What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

Tried my best. Never had to reply to a deep, weirdly specific psychological rambling like that. I can do the self-deprecation thing up to a point, I'd say he's about 1/3 accurate. How and why he spent the energy typing that out is beyond me however.

this, in a nutshell, describes the typical allbuffs poster.

flukes was just showing his stripes. i gotta respect that.

Arizona likes to play the blue blood/royalty card. But tradition doesn't win games. Coaches and players do.
The first three seasons of Tad match pretty evenly with Sean Miller, both with 69 wins. Sean has gotten deeper in the tourney and better conference finishes. But Tad has been more consistent with nothing but 20-win seasons, and two NCAA appearances in the first three years at Colorado. Sean missed a tournament his first year, over achieved in year two, and regressed in year three.

Sean Miller
SeasonTeamOverallConferenceStandingPostseason
Arizona Wildcats (Pacific-10/Pacific-12 Conference) (2009–present)
2009–10Arizona16–1510–84th
2010–11Arizona30–814–41stNCAA Elite Eight
2011–12Arizona23–1212–64thNIT First Round
2012–13Arizona27–812–6T–2ndNCAA Sweet Sixteen
2013–14Arizona24–211–2
Arizona:120–45 (.727)59–26 (.694)

Tad Boyle
Colorado Buffaloes (Big 12 Conference/Pac-12 Conference) (2010–present)
2010–2011Colorado24–148–8 T–5thNIT Semifinals
2011–2012Colorado24–1111–7T–5thNCAA Third Round
2012–2013Colorado21-1210–85th NCAA Second Round
2013–2014Colorado20–79–5
Colorado:89–44 (.669)38–28 (.576)

What is up my bitches? Sorry I was too busy raping your women and pillaging your village to post here immediately after the complete curb stomping that just happened in Boulder. I'm sure Xavier's anus is already sore but I also know it will only get worse after he goes to jail and becomes a prison bitch in a couple years for what I can only assume to be hard drug possession and/or trying to off himself Nirvana style with said drugs. Next time you want to play with the big boys please tell your 4th best player not to write a check that his big fat mouth can't cash. If he had not done so maybe Sean would have stopped banging Boyle's wife long enough to put in the Bench Mob and we would have only won by 20. Instead he only put in Jacob Hazzard, who is better than all but 3 of your precious Buffs but chose to walk-on at Arizona, and Jakobe had as many points in 2 minutes as Xavier did in 29 (how's that for a PPM average!). I think Nick Johnson and Aaron Gordon really did all of my ****-talking for me so I will leave you with a **** off and enjoy your weed (you'll need it after that anal exploration).

Oh. It's the guy who likes to call us classless without a hint of self-awareness. Congratulations on the victory.

I thought it was commonplace to use anal threats and things on this site? I'm sorry I only read a few threads. Oh well. Call me classless if you want (you were even before that post). I'll take my classless act over to the winner's site.

:lol:

I honestly feel sorry for you.

I thought it was commonplace to use anal threats and things on this site? I'm sorry I only read a few threads. Oh well. Call me classless if you want (you were even before that post). I'll take my classless act over to the winner's site.

I didn't call you classless. I congratulated you on your team's victory.

I wonder if the term 'Bear Down' and UofA's odd anal fixation are related.

gifs_201.gif

Let's keep AZBearDown around. He serves as a token reminder of why Arizona isn't worthy of the respect that his basketball team is trying to earn.

AZBearDown sure doesn't act like he's been there before.

It's pretty hard not to file away these gloating Arizona trolls in the memory bank. For as good as the University of Arizona basketball team is this year, there won't be many around here who will complain the next time Arizona stumbles. This sentiment is a direct result of AZBearDown and the gloating trolls.

Coming out of this weekend, Arizona might deserve a number one seed. But the fan base character ranks way below Wichita State.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's keep AZBearDown around. He serves as a token reminder of why Arizona isn't worthy of the respect that his basketball team is trying to earn.

AZBearDown sure doesn't act like he hasn't been there before.

It's pretty hard not to file away these gloating Arizona trolls in the memory bank. For as good as the University of Arizona basketball team is this year, there will be few around here who won't find satisfaction the next time Arizona stumbles as a direct result of AZBearDown.

Coming out of this weekend, Arizona might deserve a number one seed. But the fan base character ranks way below Wichita State.

Probably has a lot to do with your players and fans taking mess before the game. Don't cry foul now, deal with your 27 point butt kicking like a man

we don't need your approval, we have banners for that

Probably has a lot to do with your players and fans taking mess before the game. Don't cry foul now, deal with your 27 point butt kicking like a man

we don't need your approval, we have banners for that

if you don't need our approval, GTFO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back