What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

Went to bed early last evening and been up since midnight because I cannot wait to see Husker fan tears flowing...hope you Buff fans and the football team brought rafts with you!

So I am sitting in my car just now in Georgia at a drive thru rabies vaccination clinic. I look in my rear view and behind me is a big lifted white truck flying fusker flags and a pathetic looking dog wearing a red bandanna. It’s a sign: we stomp the corns.

So I am sitting in my car just now in Georgia at a drive thru rabies vaccination clinic. I look in my rear view and behind me is a big lifted white truck flying fusker flags and a pathetic looking dog wearing a red bandanna. It’s a sign: we stomp the corns.
Shakes head, steps away from plate.

Once a month the county has a free vaccination clinic. To avoid having 100 dogs and cats going after each other you stay in your car until it’s your turn, get you dog his shot and go. Is that weird?

“Scott Frost is going to win a lot of games at Nebraska. But today isn’t one of them.”

Went on to say everybody needs to get to know two guys for Colorado right now; Laviska Shenault and Travon McMillian.

Loved when he said "but today isn't one of them".

Pollack also brought up a good point with how much can you really run Martinez knowing you don't really have much for backup QBs.

Fight, CU, down the field.
CU must win.
Fight, fight for victory.
CU knows no defeat.
We'll roll up a mighty score.
Never give in!
Shoulder to shoulder we will
Fight, fight, fight!

OK practice the lyrics after each of the 7 touchdowns we score against these F*n Corn Shuckers!!!

That was spectacularly ****ty. Nice work!

Heading out the door to take the kids for a hike in Castlewood Canyon, then to breakfast/brunch. 1-2 errands need to be done as well. I told my wife after that I am relinquishing all fatherly duties for the remainder of the day due to the Buffs game.

Her response was "You mean the Buffs and too much beer?"

We've been married 17 years, is this even a question? Silly lady.

Go Buffs!

Once a month the county has a free vaccination clinic. To avoid having 100 dogs and cats going after each other you stay in your car until it’s your turn, get you dog his shot and go. Is that weird?

Only if they don’t hand you a plate of chicken and waffles along with the shot.

Back