What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jerdough and other stuff

So. Kelli tweeted about her love of the Buffs last night, and all I said was things are tough right now, Kelli. She responded 'you've got to BELIEVE,' then talked about how hard the guys are working. About 10 players liked her tweet.

I hope they don't find out where I live.

So. Kelli tweeted about her love of the Buffs last night, and all I said was things are tough right now, Kelli. She responded 'you've got to BELIEVE,' then talked about how hard the guys are working. About 10 players liked her tweet.

That's seems to be her standard response for the past 10 years or so....you just gotta keep believing that things will magically get better.

Yeah I actually think she's legit (unlike chicken **** Jerdough)......but I'm tired of hearing **** like "we're working so hard" or "we're better at 0-1 this year than we are 3-0" coming out of Boulder and Dove Valley.

Shut the **** up and start winning.

Belief may get you into heaven Kelli, but it doesn't win football games.

I'm starting to respect the unflinching belief. Maybe he's the exact kind of guy to get the NIL together because he's not gonna quit. Just like Bill McCartney declared Nebraska our rival and willed us to greatness despite having nothing to sell, Jeremy will make his vision happen.

I'm starting to respect the unflinching belief. Maybe he's the exact kind of guy to get the NIL together because he's not gonna quit. Just like Bill McCartney declared Nebraska our rival and willed us to greatness despite having nothing to sell, Jeremy will make his vision happen.

He’s just a troll. A relentless troll

Oregon has the founder of Nike, while we're stuck with this idiot and his delusional positivity. Taking everything I have to not call him a ****ing moron on twitter.

I feel like time is running out for this idea.

For her generosity, Kelli is entitled to feel however she wants.
I don't think anyone is trying to force her to feel differently than she does...but we are entitled to call BS what it is. She is very generous and we are all thankful for that, but I honestly feel she's sunshine pumping to help her feel as if her financial contribution hasn't been a giant waste.

Somebody should challenge him to put his money where his mouth is. Dare him to put $10k on the ML if he's so g'damn sure about the Buffs winning by 3.

I don't think anyone is trying to force her to feel differently than she does...but we are entitled to call BS what it is. She is very generous and we are all thankful for that, but I honestly feel she's sunshine pumping to help her feel as if her financial contribution hasn't been a giant waste.
I follow, but I don't engage her on twitter. She can do what she wants.

Jerdough's a dumbass though. I'm amazed he has a semi functional company.

Meh. Who knows what she's given. It's probably a revocable future pledge. And RG, has every reason to thank her for the large donation, to stroke her ego - and to show he's raising money - which isn't real.

And to be honest, I don't think Kelli is a big fish. Would probably be one of my poorer clients.
And doesn't her donation have some bullsh!t stipulations to it? It's not simply a check she dropped on the AD, right?

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Back