What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jerdough and other stuff

When the buffs start winning, more jerdoughs will appear.

we have never been good for a period of time during the entire social media age, when we are, bigbangs and jerdoughs will starting popping up in numbers

When the buffs start winning, more jerdoughs will appear.

we have never been good for a period of time during the entire social media age, when we are, bigbangs and jerdoughs will starting popping up in numbers

So... What you're saying is that, when the buffs start getting good again social media armageddon is soon to follow and we're just a bunch of 35 year olds who can't deal with it?

What's your read on him, Nik? You think he'll back up all the talk from this summer?
He is incredibly passionate and driven to make things happen, particularly on financial support of athletes to make CU a NIL player. There are groups of boosters, including him, who are committed to this but are hamstrung if CU and RG will not work with them.

He is incredibly passionate and driven to make things happen, particularly on financial support of athletes to make CU a NIL player. There are groups of boosters, including him, who are committed to this but are hamstrung if CU and RG will not work with them.
Interesting. What was with the love for Dorrell up until the very end? Its like he was the only one who had totally soured on KD. Found it really weird. Like he was either messing with the entire fanbase or some sort of B4L lackey.

Interesting. What was with the love for Dorrell up until the very end? Its like he was the only one who had totally soured on KD. Found it really weird. Like he was either messing with the entire fanbase or some sort of B4L lackey.
I don't know. But there were a lot of donors who felt KD wasn't the problem and their focus was on PD and RG. That changed for most re: KD after the first few weeks of the season, but he hung on for whatever reason.

I think he's a believer in positivity actualizing desired results. (IMHO, that doesn't work for me and reads as willful delusion but it seems to have worked for his success.)

I don't know. But there were a lot of donors who felt KD wasn't the problem and their focus was on PD and RG. That changed for most re: KD after the first few weeks of the season, but he hung on for whatever reason.

I think he's a believer in positivity actualizing desired results. (IMHO, that doesn't work for me and reads as willful delusion but it seems to have worked for his success.)
What exactly is the hangup with the AD and a the booster collective? Everyone else is doing it.

What exactly is the hangup with the AD and a the booster collective? Everyone else is doing it.
I don't know. I'm not actually part of the group. I've seen tweets complaining about RG being an obstacle to forming a NIL collective, but I don't know the issues or truth of things.

Interesting. I think that take is fair (and accurate in the case of PD)....even though I keep going back to RG hiring Tucker. Say what you will about the departure and the disaster that Michigan State appears to be right now, but Mel left CU in better shape than he found it.

I don't know. I'm not actually part of the group. I've seen tweets complaining about RG being an obstacle to forming a NIL collective, but I don't know the issues or truth of things.
Was I hearing things or did I hear him talk about that now being a priority at the Dorrell firing presser?

Ms. Brooks has made it quite clear how she feels about what needs to change and she has made her thinking quite clear on Twitter. Phil should be negotiating his early exit as Kelli speaks for a lot of us large and small supporters. Keep after president saliman.

Back