What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jim MF'n Leavitt

In the theme of pointing out bright spots, and stating the obvious....
But most here are happy to see the hard work and results AD George is accomplishing.
Seems to be lapping the output of a prior AD who spent a lot of time at son's baseball games. Being a dad is important, but take a job that is compatible with your son's baseball schedule. CU AD requires time and energy.

What signal does this send to all those 4 and 5 stars who are partial to Coke? :whistle:

Whats so effective about what he's doing is that he's projecting to the recruits that 'he was in the nil' and that he is a cool guy capable of having fun by ribbing Adams. The kids read these tweets and it helps them to feel like they know him a bit. Will the moms buy pepsi and lemon cake for the visit? Does the kid know what to hand coach when he asks for a drink? Its fun. And that makes the decision a little bit easier.

The moms in Utah may be turned off by Leavitt bringing a caffeinated beverage into the home. Stay tuned.

The moms in Utah may be turned off by Leavitt bringing a caffeinated beverage into the home. Stay tuned.
th

What? How can Leavitt argue that Pepsi is better than Coke? I don't know if I like him anymore. Unless he is referring to Pepsi Throwback, which is legitimately pretty good. But I don't think he is, otherwise he would have specified it already

What? How can Leavitt argue that Pepsi is better than Coke? I don't know if I like him anymore. Unless he is referring to Pepsi Throwback, which is legitimately pretty good. But I don't think he is, otherwise he would have specified it already
He obviously hasn't tried Coke Zero.

This is from a week or so ago but thought it was cool. Leavitt visiting Crawley and Nembott at the Shrine Game. Do a lot of college coaches show up to watch their guys?

Back