What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Joel Klatt

I think we'll see a handful of guys leave this sinking ship with Captain simple jack sparrow at the helm.

The problem I have with benching TH is it is just plain wrong. Good football or bad... I don't care right now, its just wrong.

My main point in this thread. You don't do that to someone, let alone TWICE. Asshole coach. If he hadn't lost the team before today (and he probably had) I have no doubt he has now.

My answer to "Cody runs the 2-minute offense better..."

Coach your PHUCKING PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!! No excuses for your QB not knowing a 2-min drill.

I have repeatedly sat by, quietly rolling my eyes at those who claim that Cody was favored because he is the coach's son... I'm still not completely sold, but DH is definitely not helping prove anything different.

-------

Alumni in the public eye now bashing the coaching staff on national tv... That is just disheartening.

Last edited:
It's funny, but you hit the nail on the head. What's Hawk going to do to discredit Joel Klatt? Did he play football? yes. In fact, he played quarterback for his father. Might have some experience there. Has he taken risks? Unless you don't consider giving up professional baseball to play football in college a risk, then yeah, he did. Klatt is probably the most vocal critic of Hawkins in the media, and Hawk has nothing he can throw back at him.

He's going to say, "my son Cody beat your passing record" ---how about them apples?

He's going to say, "my son Cody beat your passing record" ---how about them apples?

"My Kid has thrown 3 more interceptions (and counting) than any one in CU history and he still has a year to play, At this pace, by the end of next year he will have on of those unbreakable Wilt Chamberland/Cal Ripken Jr. kind of records"

Last edited:
iirc, the last time Klatt criticized him Juicebox wrote it off because Klatt had never coached. :rolleyes:

Please tell me you're kidding. Why is Hawk even worried about Klatt says anyway, unless Klatt asked him something directly? He needs to stop worrying about the media and internet scum and worry about winning a game that we should win once in a while.

"My Kid has thrown 3 more interception (and counting) than any one in CU history and he still has a year to play, At this pace, by the end of next year he will have on of those unbreakable Wilt Chamberland/Cal Ripken Jr. kind of records"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Re: Wow...

JK on FSN had just said the TH should leave the university.....JK feels that CH has a long leash, and it is not fair to TH and this team....
JK is a ****ing idiot who is trying to make a name for himself. I can't stand that arrogant little prick. That being said, Hawk should be fired.

JK is a ****ing idiot who is trying to make a name for himself. I can't stand that arrogant little prick. That being said, Hawk should be fired.

It's hard to argue with anything he's saying right now, isn't it?

It's hard to argue with anything he's saying right now, isn't it?
However, and I agree with him about Hawkins, he is an arrogant prick. He hangs up on callers, he thumps his panzy assed chest. He is a dick. But, yeah, he is right about Hawkins.

Klatt's a former CU quarterback that follows the team closely, had his redshirt yanked as a freshman in a coaching error, and also played for his father. I'd say he's got some credibility here.

However, and I agree with him about Hawkins, he is an arrogant prick. He hangs up on callers, he thumps his panzy assed chest. He is a dick. But, yeah, he is right about Hawkins.

I've never heard him hang up on a caller.

I've never heard him hang up on a caller.
He does it all the ****ing time. He lets callers say their thing and then, "Thanks, see ya." He's a dick. He is trying to make a name for himself. **** him. He is into "Joel." He is. He loves to be cute. Joel would not give you the time of day.

But, I agree. Hawkins has to go.

Joel is a good kid and a great Buff, Buffson shared a house with him for several years and I got to know him and his parents. I like you DBT but that is just wrong.

I think he is just sharing his passion for the program. I don't think it's about being arrogant or making a name for himself. Unfortunately, he is the 2nd most credible person/alumni in the public eye (behind Fowler), I'm glad someone is saying something.

He is sharing his frustration, he wants CU to win like all of us.

Joel is a good kid and a great Buff, Buffson shared a house with him for several years and I got to know him and his parents. I like you DBT but that is just wrong.
Then tell Buffson to tell Joel to relax. He has become arrogant. He wants to be a "star." IMO. He does not listen to "callers." He lets them say their stuff then hangs up on them. Bull****. He is way too much into being cute.

Then tell Buffson to tell Joel to relax. He has become arrogant. He wants to be a "star." IMO. He does not listen to "callers." He lets them say their stuff then hangs up on them. Bull****. He is way too much into being cute.
Most callers to sports radio shows are retards. What do you expect Joel's reaction to be?

I don't like Klatt recommending to TH to transfer. Whether there is a personal rift between JK and DH or not is irrelevant to me, recommending talent to leave the program is not cool in my book. I would feel the same if he suggested that about OU's, KU's or NU's qb, it just stings more because he's a buff.

Agreed.

Klatt hates Hawkins. And, I have no problem with that. But to tell kids to leave the program? **** you Joel.

I dont think JK should be talking about players transferring, BUT I dont mind him calling out Dan schitehead Hawkins. JK wont a coach anytime soon. He needs to start small, he wasnt a stellar QB himself. He was good, had a lot of records, he bleeds Black N Gold, and I like the guy, but wasnt great.

Anyhow, he should keep crapping on Hack but leave the players alone.

I dont think JK should be talking about players transferring, BUT I dont mind him calling out Dan schitehead Hawkins. JK wont a coach anytime soon. He needs to start small, he wasnt a stellar QB himself. He was good, had a lot of records, he bleeds Black N Gold, and I like the guy, but wasnt great.

Anyhow, he should keep crapping on Hack but leave the players alone.
Joel doesn't want to be a coach. He just want's to call them out. He wants to be a media star. That's his deal. "Joel Klatt. Media star." He wan't to be on ESPN.

Joel doesn't want to be a coach. He just want's to call them out. He wants to be a media star. That's his deal. "Joel Klatt. Media star." He wan't to be on ESPN.

and so the **** what? is it wrong to want to move forward in an extremely competitive profession where it pays to be outspoken?

klatt is telling it like he sees it, and he sees it from a perspective that is hard to argue with.

what is up with you, dbt?

:huh:

and so the **** what? is it wrong to want to move forward in an extremely competitive profession where it pays to be outspoken?

klatt is telling it like he sees it, and he sees it from a perspective that is hard to argue with.

what is up with you, dbt?

:huh:
I want Hawins gone and for former Buffs to get on the bandwagon. Joel hates Hawk because he's a GB guy. Maybe he can get on board with the next guy. But you know what? I think Joel will rip the next guy as well. Maybe he wants his dad to be coach.

I want Hawins gone and for former Buffs to get on the bandwagon. Joel hates Hawk because he's a GB guy. Maybe he can get on board with the next guy. But you know what? I think Joel will rip the next guy as well. Maybe he wants his dad to be coach.

I think Joel wants the team to win just like everyone else. He apparently thinks it won't happen with Hawkins. Just like almost all of us.

Back