What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just this one time: Go fuskers

NU sure isn't getting the benefit of many calls.

The PI UT got was legit, in my opinion. The DB was holding the WR's arm down the entire last 10 yards of the play. The call NU didn't get would have been ticky-tacky at best.

The PI UT got was legit, in my opinion. The DB was holding the WR's arm down the entire last 10 yards of the play. The call NU didn't get would have been ticky-tacky at best.

I think if you call one, you gotta call the other. The missed catch on the third down was a big call too. Not saying it has much to do with them being down by 14 though. They just are not playing well.

I think if you call one, you gotta call the other. The missed catch on the third down was a big call too. Not saying it has much to do with them being down by 14 though. They just are not playing well.

It's true, the fuskers have missed a couple plays that probably would have been overturned on replay. I still disagree on the PI. The UT DB made contact and looked for the ball. The NU DB grabbed the arm and pulled him back, then grabbed his arm again as the ball got there. But, PI is always controversial.

I didn't think there was anyway he'd run that one back. I agreed with the call by Mack giving that was right at his guys distance. What's the percentages of him running that back? Can't be that great and then................"oh ****!?"

This is what happens when you play a nothing non-conference schedule - unrealistic expectations. I laughed all the way up to number 4/5 in the country, they were obviously untested. Of course, they will kill us.

Sending 70K husker faithful home disappointed is never a bad thing.

This is not an endorsement of Texas.

In all seriousness, I never believed they were going to go undefeated and play for the BCS but what did surprise me today was how they lost. They lost to a Texas team that has their ****tiest offense I can remember how do they think they will fair when they play Mizzou and a good QB in Gabbert? Granted NU's corners are rock solid and made Texas's offense at times today seem worse than it is but still to lose to a team that has 0 offensive identity at home today makes me scratch my head. Honestly, I believe our offense is probably as good as Texas's offense right now....

In all seriousness, I never believed they were going to go undefeated and play for the BCS but what did surprise me today was how they lost. They lost to a Texas team that has their ****tiest offense I can remember how do they think they will fair when they play Mizzou and a good QB in Gabbert? Granted NU's corners are rock solid and made Texas's offense at times today seem worse than it is but still to lose to a team that has 0 offensive identity at home today makes me scratch my head. Honestly, I believe our offense is probably as good as Texas's offense right now....

The defense wasnt the problem today, they gave up two TDs and both were short fields, one started around their own 20. The problem was the offense had no ability to execute.

The defense wasnt the problem today, they gave up two TDs and both were short fields, one started around their own 20. The problem was the offense had no ability to execute.

No way? Really? I didn't think dropping 8 passes, 4 of which were TD's was that big of a deal!? It was f-ing pitiful to watch............I could catch those balls for ****s sake!

Some you should go talk about your team on like some corncob blog or something!! We dont care about your overrated team!

The Nebraska team in other games was a dominating force. Bo's yanking his Frosh QB was interesting - I'm sure he knows how to make all the correct reads now, at least - sitting on the bench is much better for gameday experience than actually being on the field. I don't understand THAT. Bo seems to have reacted more with anger, less with sense.

At least Nebraska showed what a terrible QB Texas has - 4 of 16 is the worst in decades, I bet.

Fortunately, Nebraska has spent the whole year focusing on this one game. For months, so many CornBoards were filled with this, and players and staff quotes were laughing and guffawing about this game. And then, in front of the home crowd - the most embarrassing experience probably isn't. Neb's had a LOT of experience getting beaten by Texas. 1-9 in Big 12? Wow. There aren't too many teams THAT bad.

As was it to see sCUm go down. :popcorn:

Ahh but we aren't that dissapointed really because my biggest fear was that Talkins would win enough to keep his job but still keep us ****ty or mediocre at best with the Baylor loss it actually puts us on the road to success whith a new coach...

Back