What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas tweaks uniforms

I said it HELPS Oregon, it doesn't deliver NC's.

You must not follow recruiting very closely. I've seen countless quotes from recruits saying that they loved "X school's" uniforms.

Look, it doesn't matter what we think. It matters what 17-18 year old players think. Guess what? They tend to love the variety, and they usually love Nike/Adidas. In fact, many players will pick a school (more on the basketball side), in part, because of WHO their sponsor is. When a traditional school like Georgia busted out the black shirts, the players loved it...

Well if that's the case lets cut right to the point and paint some tits on the front of the jersey. Tradition is the way to go. Nothing beats those jerseys we had from the 90s with those colors, and if todays kids don't want to come to CU because Oregon lets Nike put maxipads on their shoulders I am totally fine with that.

Back