What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

What is the big news?
This is probably covered under the 24 hr rule (don't post paid content from other sites until 24 hours have passed).

And... it's not actually big enough news to warrant breaking the rule. So, either take the current 60% off offer to join 24/7 and find out, or just wait a few more hours for "yeah, I kinda expected that" type of "news."

This is probably covered under the 24 hr rule (don't post paid content from other sites until 24 hours have passed).

And... it's not actually big enough news to warrant breaking the rule. So, either take the current 60% off offer to join 24/7 and find out, or just wait a few more hours for "yeah, I kinda expected that" type of "news."

I get all of my "paid content" in Barzil.

Please don’t let it be that BB is hired.

Its been mentioned several places that coach Kap is going to MSU. I trust that's not the "big news" from 24-7. I just glanced and don't see anything that's not already been mentioned around here.

And it wouldn't be about Bielema interviewing since that was actually tweeted by whoever ian rappaport is, this morning.

I haven’t looked outside Buffs sites today. We’re getting made fun of a lot, I bet.

We are in the "I know something you don't know" zone.

And yes, I get that the premium folks make their living off their work, and I don't want to interfere, but it is tiresome to have posts here saying there is some big news, but it is limited to those who will pay for it.
I don't like it either - even though I pay for a membership there.

And I really don't like it when it's termed "big news."

A quick post that "Adam and Chase posted some some new information" is fine - especially in a case like this where it isn't actually "big" news.

Just a confirmation of what a lot of us already expected/suspected to be true, and a note on the timing of interviews that any common idiot who understands the least bit about logistics/scheduling could have figured out.

What I will say is that, just as we would expect, RG and LC are conducting a real search, they are talking to* multiple candidates, and it's taking/going to take about as long as you would expect an expedited and last minute coaching search process to take.

*I hate using the word "interview" because that means something so specific to so many people.

Well, dropped the $42 for the year (that is a pretty good deal, actually,) agree with the "doesn't warrant the breaking 24 hour rule" assessment, and have spent most of this fed holiday constantly updating AB to see if there's anything "new."
Time to review Sexual Harrassment and Equal Opportunity policies in attempt to get moving on turnover for my impending change of command.

DAMN YOU MELVIN!

We are in the "I know something you don't know" zone.

And yes, I get that the premium folks make their living off their work, and I don't want to interfere, but it is tiresome to have posts here saying there is some big news, but it is limited to those who will pay for it.
It's not that big of news then, otherwise the free reporters would know it

Back