What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

I could get on board with Sark. I remember the 0-12 UW season quite well and then was forced to listen to the UW radio/podcast/whatever people for a good 2 seasons after he was hired. My first impression was I always wanted to punch the radio guy in the face (that voice!), but the second was always that Sark could recruit.

Now I don’t even pretend to know what most of you do with Xs and Os and what will make a player run through a brick wall for a coach, but I do remember those UW football years enough to say I’m good.

Yeah idk why we're so bad at the contract thing.

I guess I was onto something when Bumbreaux left and I said if you leave CU no buyout, but if we fire you we pay you literally every cent. Seems accurate
Yeah brumbaugh made sense because he was only on a two year deal and it was already almost two months into his second year. How does brumgaugh owe more than Johnson despite making half and on a shorter term deal?

This candidate list is making both Jim Mora AND Dave ****ing Logan look like somewhat attractive options

Jim Mora doesn't seem like that big a priority for RG based on what we know. Here's what I'd wonder with both the names we've heard today:

McElwain: What happened that led to you leaving Gainesville? Did you get caught in the lie Florida people allege you did? What are you willing to change about your offense (which was dog**** when he was at UF) if you get this job? Who is your play caller going to be? He's got a really good resume other than that-any time you can take a program from 1-11 to 8 wins and a bowl appearance in one year.....
Bielema: Why did you really leave Wisconsin? What went wrong for you at Arkansas?

Still think the new coach is a name we aren't talking about. That's the way the last search went, but I like to think RG wanted Ryan Day until Urban retired.

Last edited:
I really like 92.5 and appreciate they actually talk Buffs. But, If Nate or Brett spends time talking about how the best course of action should just be a year of Chiaverini as interim I’m going to lose me ****. That’s the worst take, ever.

No to Bielema and no to Sark. Both guys have credibility issues.

As much as I've been opposed to Bieniemy - I'd prefer him to these other guys who come in with baggage.

Mike Klis said they want to have this wrapped up by tomorrow evening... Which seemed faster than I was expecting.

Back