What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

At this point of the search I’m thinking that RG should just take the assistant coaches he has left and operate as an anarcho-syndicalist commune. Each AC can take turns to act as sort of executive officer for the week... All the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting in the off season by a simple majority in the case of purely practice matters, but by a two thirds majority in the case of game planning during the season.

This HC search process is no basis for a selecting leadership for a team. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the players, not from some farcical athletic department process.

Brian Howell confirmed Calhoun as a candidate. He's in the mix. I trust he's got a plan to recruit-I don't see Rick wasting time interviewing Calhoun if that wasn't the case.
I’m not saying Calhoun and BB aren’t candidates who interviewed. I’m just saying they’re likely not the top two (thus no need to panic), and I don’t think FootballScoop would even say as much- just that they are “strong candidates.”

Hmmm on buffstampede it has a pic of Sark......wonder what the article says.
giphy.gif

A stable coach who wins some games but lacks the ability take it to the next level. Sure we’ll be ranked at times but I do t see pac twelve championship material from this hire if it’s true

I don't think it would be breaking any rules to say that what Adam posted would seem to directly contradict the idea that we have our field down to "finalists" and that negotiations are already underway with anyone.

I still think we're going to be done tomorrow, and I think Adam's latest post says a fair amount about the direction RG wants to go with this search.

A stable coach who wins some games but lacks the ability take it to the next level. Sure we’ll be ranked at times but I do t see pac twelve championship material from this hire if it’s true

Um, is this where I point out that Tad won a P12 tourney and currently has his team tied for first with 3 weeks left in the season? Starting to question if you can actually read.

Don’t bring that weak ass “Tad level hire” and then disparage the man. Put some damn respect on his name.

I still think we're going to be done tomorrow, and I think Adam's latest post says a fair amount about the direction RG wants to go with this search.

Possibly. I think that might be the goal, but football scoop's report indicates that interviews are done and we're on to negotiations, which would seem not to be the case.

Possibly. I think that might be the goal, but football scoop's report indicates that interviews are done and we're on to negotiations, which would seem not to be the case.

I don't believe anything I see on there unless its confirmed by somebody else. Brian Howell has confirmed mutual interest between CU and Troy Calhoun, so assuming Calhouns in the mix is pretty safe. I think RG probably likes Calhoun and one other guy given Adam's latest.

I believe Calhoun is perfect for AF and AF is perfect for Calhoun. I don't see Calhoun leaving AF for CU, I could see him transitioning eventually to the NFL but not another College Program.

Back