What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

Are we sure he’s a great recruiter? I know he had success at USC but so has everyone. Last year Sark was credited with 1 commit. That ranks him 83rd in the SEC, outside top 300 in the nation. Tucker’s last year at Georgia he was number 14 in the nation. I don’t think you can really put them in the same group. Even when Sark was at USC he had the top recruiters in the nation under him doing the work

Sark same age as Tucker, also great recruiter, way more experienced and can put together better staff. This fits RG model.

OMG - poor Adam

The dudes on 247 are like kids hassling their mom on December 23rd.

"But is it an erector set? I don't want an erector set, I want to remote control race car! Where did you buy it? Can you give me a hint? Timmy said it was an erector set, is it? Did dad buy it? Can you ask dad what it is? Is it a race car?"

Vic is wrong. If what he said yesterday night was accurate, somebody else would have confirmed it or we'd hear Calhoun and CU have a deal by now.

Are we sure he’s a great recruiter? I know he had success at USC but so has everyone. Last year Sark was credited with 1 commit. That ranks him 83rd in the SEC, outside top 300 in the nation. Tucker’s last year at Georgia he was number 14 in the nation. I don’t think you can really put them in the same group. Even when Sark was at USC he had the top recruiters in the nation under him doing the work
Dunno, but his UW teams were loaded coming off 0-12.

What he did at Washington as HC was remarkable in terms of Wins / Losses, Xs and Os and absolutely recruiting. He was not hired by USC and Alabama because he was average.

QhzIaG9.gif

I talked with him yesterday and he didn't know anything not already covered here. He said he did talk to Mel and said he will be getting a care package full of MSU gear courtesy of Mel shortly.

This is the guy you say has inside info on the CU job search?

Couldn’t it be bc he was a great coach?Not saying he won’t be good here but I think we’re taking liberties just spouting off how he’s a great recruiter and expecting him to come in and just dominate Cali.
What he did at Washington as HC was remarkable in terms of Wins / Losses, Xs and Os and absolutely recruiting. He was not hired by USC and Alabama because he was average.

I see Sark as higher floor higher ceiling, both for recruiting and offensive mind.
Agree on recruiting, have no clue on offensive mind, but Sark showed up ****faced at an SC donor event. SC puts up with quite a bit of bad behavior historically and couldn’t go forward with him. That is a pretty low floor.

Couldn’t it be bc he was a great coach?Not saying he won’t be good here but I think we’re taking liberties just spouting off how he’s a great recruiter and expecting him to come in and just dominate Cali.
UW fans weren't upset to see him go, especially when they got Peterson. Sark never got them quite where they hoped.

Agree on recruiting, have no clue on offensive mind, but Sark showed up ****faced at an SC donor event. SC puts up with quite a bit of bad behavior historically and couldn’t go forward with him. That is a pretty low floor.
Wasnt that like 5 years ago? People cant learn from their mistakes? We hold everything against people forever?

Back