What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

Unfortunately this looks to be too big of a problem for Rick George to fix.
RG didn't have to only target 2 legitimate candidates. As we agreed at the start, there are 130 P5 coordinators out there he could have inquired about. He chose to talk with one P5 coordinator, two disappointing retreads, a 13 year MWC coach, an NFL OC, and the in-house option. He and LC are not absolved from this **** show.

RG didn't have to only target 2 legitimate candidates. As we agreed at the start, there are 130 P5 coordinators out there he could have inquired about. He chose to talk with one P5 coordinator, two disappointing retreads, a 13 year MWC coach, an NFL OC, and the in-house option. He and LC are not absolved from this **** show.

Yep, too big for Rick George.

LOL. Shouldn’t we wait until we know who the coach is gonna be Schek?

giphy.gif

Live look at me putting all my donations into the basketball program. Football can just f*** off and die.

This reminds of when my girlfriend broke up with me, went out, got hammered, met girl way hotter than my ex-girlfriend, thought she was way into me, only to see her leave the bar at closing with her butch girlfriend. That sucked, man.

Thanks for sharing. I have no ****ing idea what your point is, but I do feel better.

Amazing how aCU suks so much no one want to come here even scraping the bottom of the FHC barrel, yet we get everyone paid

Can we ever catch a break? Ugh. Snake bitten. Cursed. Destined to remain mediocre. The only way to preserve what is here is to give it to Chiv....continuity has value. None of the other candidates bring much to the table.
Emotions over the past two weeks: Shocked, then pissed, then hopeful, then disappointed, then hopeful again...to.....We are Fu_ked.....

They likely reached out to several additional who didn’t have any interest in the job.

Back