What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Keisau

jjbuffs13

I havent heard anything else on the opening at Portland State, but I am Keisau I would take that job in a heartbeat. If that is the case, we would need a new OC (third in three years).

If you are a decent OC, would you want to come to CU? Absolutely not! You are only on a year by year basis and after next year the head coach could be gone (hopefully).

Maybe Hawk can take over OC duties :wow:

Can't say I'm excited to see who Hawk will hire for assistants. His past hires haven't exactly excited me nor have they produced on the field.

More on the competition at Portland State.

The Oregonian

Formal interviews to begin after Thanksgiving.

One of the first interviews is expected to be Willamette coach Mark Speckman. Other candidates include Central Washington coach Blaine Bennett, San Diego State offensive coordinator Al Borges, former Army coach Stan Brock, Nevada defensive coordinator Nigel Burton, BYU defensive coordinator Jaime Hill, Colorado offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau and Montana assistant Robin Pflugrad.

Turnover at the coordinator position is almost worse than turnover at the hc position.

Look at SC's talent and look at their shortcomings recently.

Back