What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kendrick Celestine?

Good work KC. He'll have a hard time getting much of any PT with the WR group next season, though.

Well, while it may be honorable, it doesn't seem to me that giving up a free education at a top notch university, in the long run, would be the best choice for him and his family. Wouldn't it have been better, say, for mom and child to move to Colorado? I know it isn't that simple though.
Man, your'e talking about a major financial and cultural move. I'm from Louisiana, close to where Celestine played high school football. When I moved to atttend CU , I was immediately struck by 2 things. The high cost of rent in Boulder, and no black residents. I asked a classmate about it, and he told me " black people don't go to CU or live in Boulder - they live in Denver." What's the % of black population in Boulder? I would guess single digets.

Last edited:
Man, your'e talking about a major financial and cultural move. I'm from Louisiana, close to where Celestine played high school football. When I moved to atttend CU , I was immediately struck by 2 things. The high cost of rent in Boulder, and no black residents. I asked a classmate about it, and he told me " black people don't go to CU or live in Boulder - they live in Denver." What's the % of black population in Boulder? I would guess single digets.

Only if that single digit has a decimal in front of it.

edit looked it up,

1.22%

Only if that single digit has a decimal in front of it.

edit looked it up,

1.22%
It's always been easy to be a liberal in Boulder. You don't have to deal with poverty or minorities. In the words of the Southern Baptists " that kind of $h!t doesn't happen around here."

Last edited:
Well, while it may be honorable, it doesn't seem to me that giving up a free education at a top notch university, in the long run, would be the best choice for him and his family. Wouldn't it have been better, say, for mom and child to move to Colorado? I know it isn't that simple though.

you do realize he said that a year ago?

Back