What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kirk Bohls (Austin paper): Predict return of Mac

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
Typing from my POS blackberry...
But, quote from his column today
"..#10: One crazy prediction: Bill McCartney, 70, will take over the Colorado football job after this season."

I'll post a link when I get home. Really wish that read "...will take over as coach after the Texas Tech game."

This is not exactly Earth shattering news. This has been rumor since June.

Here's the link if anyone's interested.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/cont...hings_and_on_35.html?cxntfid=blogs_bohl_games

This is not exactly Earth shattering news. This has been rumor since June.​

And I agree with you there, Sacky. But when soeone in the heart of "all that is Big12" starts talking about it, and now you have Snyder sucker punching Hawk with McCartney comeback talk during the B12 coaches teleconference today, there may be train that's starting to move slowly down the tracks.

Note: This would be a different train than the trainwreck D2D has created.

Back