What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU vs CU Chat

what's up kansas bitches? this aint basketball, remember you'll always be our bitch

Great catch by Meier on that big play.

But why the hell was he all alone in the endzone.:confused:

refs suck, enough of the strangely timed holding calls where u can't actually see a hold

Those glasses are actually giant clown glasses he's just that fat. He looks like he's about to die at any moment...........:huh:
nice game today! wow, i guess that about sums up the blackshirts being back ey!

That's a tough call on Simas' sideline catch. I think it's a catch but not sure if they will overturn it.

not a good challenge though, he was still short and they would have kisked it. ****ing dense i swear

Back