What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Petition to implement a mod-sanctioned profile photo change for any “get off my lawn” behavior. Includes, but not limited to, complaints about the following:
Watches
General swag
Speech patterns/dialects/word choice of players/coaches
Uniforms
Clothing
Volume of social media posts/content
Players exhibiting happiness/joy

Profile pics may be changed to one of the following:
View attachment 65952
this was Oregon fan, but they were more sweaty, red, and bloated

✅ Moving the goal posts to justify your hate

View attachment 65949
Abysmal to average in less than a year? Plus nearly every fart-sniffing, stupid shades on car-selfie having, poorly-executed pullout person hates what’s happening with the program?!

Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

I can't get enough. Love these stories.
Being in CO, you’re somewhat removed from the seismic impact he’s had on not just the sports world, but on culture. Overheard two middle aged, yoga pants wearing moms talking Prime at a school event here a couple weeks ago. Clearly, they both didn’t really know what they were talking about, but it was something they felt they needed to be able to speak about.

Being in CO, you’re somewhat removed from the seismic impact he’s had on not just the sports world, but on culture. Overheard two middle aged, yoga pants wearing moms talking Prime at a school event here a couple weeks ago. Clearly, they both didn’t really know what they were talking about, but it was something they felt they needed to be able to speak about.
Pics or GTFO

Based on the feedback I've gotten from unexpected sources, my impression is that Coach Prime is very popular with women.

Based on the feedback I've gotten from unexpected sources, my impression is that Coach Prime is very popular with women.
makes me recall the lecture to the team pre-season about respecting women

I can't get enough. Love these stories.
Paying dividends on the business side as well for me. Closet CU fans from years past coming out of the woodwork. Now it is ok to say, hey, I like the Buffs. Which one of our former dumbass coaches said we are a sleeping giant (I think it was Danny)?

Apparently in nub land, writing a letter trump to pardon lil’ Wayne is meltdown level stuff. My wife has done hair of two clients that mentioned this to her…all her clients know that I’m a Buff fan.

I get it, but the conviction happened in 2019, and the pardon request was obviously 2020/21. Who was Prime supposed to request this from…Jimmy Carter?

Sometimes these virtue jumping types just need to sit down and look forward. I saw enough of them act tough, but turtle when **** got serious a couple summers ago. Then only to act tough again a week or two later…wash, rinse, repeat.

Apparently in nub land, writing a letter trump to pardon lil’ Wayne is meltdown level stuff

I get it, but the conviction happened in 2019, and the pardon request was obviously 2020/21. Who was Prime supposed to request this from…Jimmy Carter?
what?? Is this parody?

This Miami thing is really hard when you’ve been traveling all day. Esp when there’s obvious responses.

Back