What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Petition to implement a mod-sanctioned profile photo change for any “get off my lawn” behavior. Includes, but not limited to, complaints about the following:
Watches
General swag
Speech patterns/dialects/word choice of players/coaches
Uniforms
Clothing
Volume of social media posts/content
Players exhibiting happiness/joy

Profile pics may be changed to one of the following:
0F8A3F3E-3775-4558-8BA7-969B67F7538E.jpeg

Petition to implement a mod-sanctioned profile photo change for any “get off my lawn” behavior. Includes, but not limited to, complaints about the following:
Watches
General swag
Uniforms
Clothing

View attachment 65952
Is it coincidence that all of those people are wearing sunglasses? WHY WON'T THEY SHOW US THEIR EYES/??????????????????

Watches
General swag
Uniforms
Clothing

View attachment 65952
100% likely that every person in your lineup is a Trump supporter.

Watches
General swag
Uniforms
Clothing

View attachment 65952
I always picture these folks as Mr. Lebowski.
1697035051995.jpeg

I always picture these folks as Mr. Lebowski.
View attachment 65954
Confused The Big Lebowski GIF by The Good Films

Watches
General swag
Uniforms
Clothing

View attachment 65952
It took you this long to find the White KKKnights of AllBuffs?

Dunno. Met my wife wearing a flight suit*. She thought it was hot. Wanted to **** immediately.

*edit: while I was wearing a flight suit. Also, when she wears my fly suit..HAWT!!
Why does this remind me of billy bob’s gf in bad Santa?

Anyone who bought a Hoodies + Slides CU hoodie, how do they fit? Small, Big, Just right? TIA

Looking to load up the family with some Buff gear.

Prime effect in ASU this weekend. Met at least a half dozen groups of african american CU fans in the lobby of our hotel and at the game. All flew in to see the game from places like Ohio, NY, Cal, PA, etc... None went to CU or had been fans of Colorado prior to Deion. The fact they flew in to watch, and root for, a team for which they had no prior love blew my mind.
met a guy and his wife in a Portland Starbucks before 8 am on Oregon gameday. He and his wife flew all the way from Florida. Just to support him. I taught them "sko buffs". :)

Back