What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Larry Scott: "An 11-Team Conference is a Possibility"

I prefer the Utes over ku. And I really hope texass stays put. I do feel a little bad for Mizzou as it sounds like their going to end up sucking air when its all over.

I would also prefer the Utes. I don't know why, it would just be nice to have another team with that 'Rocky Mountain' designation.

Texas in the Big-10 would make me ROFLMFAO so hard I could end up hospitalized.

It would put egg on the faces of Nebraska while causing Texas to play 2/3 of its season in cold weather winter states?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And if it does happen, I won't shed a tear.

Yep. Texas brings a lot to the Pac. Austin is a good town. But Stillwater, Lubbock, College Station could change the feel of the Pac for the different (worse IMO). Norman is an outlyer, but worth it for the value of that football program.

Texas in the Big-10 would make me ROFLMFAO so hard I could end up hospitalized.

It would put egg on the faces of Nebraska while causing Texas to play 2/3 of its season in cold weather winter states?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And if it does happen, I won't shed a tear.

You are kidding right? Texas in the Big-10 leads to a MONSTER t.v. deal for that conference and probably nets each school somewhere in the area of $25-30 Million. Pretty sure Texas and Nebraska would be ROFLMFAO all the way to the bank.

Why do people like Utah going to the PAC-10? it seems like a no excitement school, what is the draw?

We have a long history with Utah as a rival. We've played 54 games against them with a 30-24 record. The only teams we've played against more are the rest of the (old) Big 12 North, OU and CSU. It would be great to have them as the red rivals to the west. Plus Salt Lake is a much better town to visit that Lincoln (where I never have to go again, F**K you I-80)

Yep. Texas brings a lot to the Pac. Austin is a good town. But Stillwater, Lubbock, College Station could change the feel of the Pac for the different (worse IMO). Norman is an outlyer, but worth it for the value of that football program.

Plus the conference championship game wouldn't be in Jerryworld.

I could handle being in the Pac with a neutered UT. Not ideal, but workable. What I pray does not happen is that they come with OU, Tech, A&M and OSU in tow. That would make for a very bad situation, IMO.

Back