What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Larry Scott talks CU/Pac 12 finances, TV contract + Cal game decision soon

Yeah... who wants a winning season when we can just play the "we played a harder schedule than everyone else" card? It is better to be in a bowl than no bowl at all, especially where we stand as a program. We have played in one so-called "lame ass" bowl in the last five seasons, and suddenly we are too proud as a fanbase to strive for something like that as a program? That may have worked when we were nationally relevant, no so much anymore.

Undoubtedly a good thing when you factor in our large senior class this year. The young guys that will be counted on in 2012 and beyond could use those extra practices.

Hey! I recanted!

Oh I remember that nonsense but not the author.

I don't remember the author either. The nonsense was too good to not bring up again, even though I'm sure Sacky's right.

For the record, for anybody who doesn't know what I'm talking about, I am not serious.... :smile2:

If this team plays at least like they did under Cabral. ( I am expecting even more improvement) We should again beat HI, CSU, Win with Cal, WSU, UW, and Arizona. There is 6. If we steal one of the remaining 7 we have a bowl game. I could see a steal at OSU since they will not be at full strength. Or upset USC in boulder. Most likely though we beat ASU. I think we for sure lose to Stanford and Oregon. Probably lose to Utah. Otherwise I think we match up well. I think alot of people forget how different this team looked a short 7 days after Hawk was gone. That team that beat KSU and ISU is good enough to surprise people next year.

Hawaii loses their star player at QB.
CSU is CSU
Cal like others have said sucks on the road
WSU is WSU
UW loses a ton of players including Locker
Arizona wilts in the second half of the season + its at home

ASU is never as good as they should be
OSU is missing five key starters when we play them
USC tends to be caught in trap games.
UCLA could be an interesting match up that we could win.

Errrr - Moniz will be back at QB next year. You may be thinking of the WR, Greg Salas.

Don't even start. Nobody remembers that conversation. People will think you're being serious.

i absolutly remember the conversation. along with the others, i can not remember the poster who said it though.

i brought it up maybe 6 months ago or so and even got repped for it.

no one can forget the logic of that poster. it was epic.

Back