What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

I didn’t seem him out there currently. Only had a minute to scan the field while finding seats

This is great, but with his injury this year, it’s a shame CU is really only going to get a season and a half of play from him, if not only a full season, in the event he decides to sit out some games next year.

This is great, but with his injury this year, it’s a shame CU is really only going to get a season and a half of play from him, if not only a full season, in the event he decides to sit out some games next year.

Stop with the sit out some games stuff. We know you love it but not every player is on that train.

Stop with the sit out some games stuff. We know you love it but not every player is on that train.
I don’t love it, I understand it. The only reason he’s not a top 10 pick in the 2019 nfl draft is because he’s not eligible. Get prepared for the possibility and stop living in a fantasy land where players don’t care about guaranteed money.

I don’t love it, I understand it. The only reason he’s not a top 10 pick in the 2019 nfl draft is because he’s not eligible. Get prepared for the possibility and stop living in a fantasy land where players don’t care about guaranteed money.
If a player shuts it down, they’re quitting on their team, and that’s disappointing.

oh, the agony of the Buff fan.

viska looks like he will end his career (whenever that may be) at CU as one of the finest ever to don the Black and Gold. he's out with a bad toe. and, we've got folks worried about how and when he may go pro.

enjoy the time we have together. seriously. he's a special player. i can't wait to see him back this season.

Yep, too bad tho, hope they don't ruin college football like basketball. What's next one and done in football too?

Yep, too bad tho, hope they don't ruin college football like basketball. What's next one and done in football too?
I could see the rule eventually being dropped to 2 years removed from high school. Honestly, why shouldn’t it be? We already tell 18 year old “adults” that they can’t go make their own money, so why should there be these arbitrary rules on when they can choose to go pro? In Viskas case, he could be a multi-millionaire and possibly set for life 8 months from now, if it weren’t for these arbitrary rules.

I get it as a fan of college football, you hate to see these kids “quit on their teams”, but it’s selfish and hypocritical for fans to **** on those decisions.

Back