What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Sucks that he might be out for awhile, but we should be able to adjust and remain competitive. Getting Winfree back, and having a healthy JMac would make a big difference, as would a healthy Jackson and McMillian.

Everything will be earned against the dogs, but it’s not an unwinnable game. Coaches will need some mojo. Go Buffs!

If it's something that can get worse, like I'm thinking, he shouldn't play. It sucks, but that's how I feel about it. We can't replace what he does on the field. That said, maybe, it'll help Montez start scanning the field better out of necessity.

If it's something that can get worse, like I'm thinking, he shouldn't play. It sucks, but that's how I feel about it. We can't replace what he does on the field. That said, maybe, it'll help Montez start scanning the field better out of necessity.
Agreed. It’s a game we likely aren’t going to compete in and it would be a great one for the other receivers to step up and show us what they can do when we spread the ball around.

Agreed. It’s a game we likely aren’t going to compete in and it would be a great one for the other receivers to step up and show us what they can do when we spread the ball around.
That would be the idea, but hopefully more than one receiver. Some TE targets sure as hell wouldn't hurt either.:D

he and Jay M may both be both out, which obviously would suck. J's had some good catches. he looked as "lost" as anybody i've seen after getting hit

he and Jay M may both be both out, which obviously would suck. J's had some good catches. he looked as "lost" as anybody i've seen after getting hit
Jay has been exceptional at getting a clutch catch when needed. And agreed - he looked 100% out of it after that hit.

Have Lewis wear a #2 jersey when we are on offense...

Unfortunately I have to retract my statement about the toe and against the “troll.” :(

we don't know nuthin' until we know somethin'...

i am going with super hero invincibility.

so there.

I think he sits. Why risk it at this point. One more week off would be HUGE in the healing process, and we have a lot of games left this year.
Anybody heard about winfree?

Back