What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

"Montez to the best player on the field" Exactly right. And Landman might be #2 and Montez #3 (or visa versa). Their QB was really good too, but some of his success is no one saw him or the offense before.

And no hyperbole here, if Viska can do this type of craziness through the PAC12 season he will be in NY as a Heisman finalist. Long way to go for that, but the Nubs were pretty good on defense, and they were geared to stop Viska and he still went crazy.
Fun fact: only 3 WRs have ever won the Heisman and none since Desmond Howard. Viska is a beast though, and definitely playing at an all American level.

What were P-Rich’s numbers 3 games into his best season?

I still wont drink pepsi.

FFFFFFAAAAAHK yeah Viska and Mac, straight balled out. Nate's a boss, next Butkus. So happy for those kids. They got beat up and punched back so many times. Montez, what a game! WTTF!

I would be tempted to have Shenault on a pitch count next Saturday. Let him go through a standard routine and play the first half and then sit him down. Hopefully it’ll be a no brained when CU is winning by 30+ but with a bye week to follow, I’d want to make sure he is 100% by UCLA

I would be tempted to have Shenault on a pitch count next Saturday. Let him go through a standard routine and play the first half and then sit him down. Hopefully it’ll be a no brained when CU is winning by 30+ but with a bye week to follow, I’d want to make sure he is 100% by UCLA
Winfree, too. They need to get healthy. I think we'll see a lot of Tony Brown on Saturday. Dude's playing well and has earned more run anyway.

I’d be perfectly fine with seeing Mac, KD, Brown, Ento, and Bell as the main receivers used.
****, Mac might need some rest too. In addition to the unnecessary roughness penalty, did anyone seem him get absolutely planted on that 2-point conversion? I thought his head was doing to come off his body. And then all the other hits he took making some good plays.

We have loads of talent/depth in the WR corps that could use runs with the 1s this week. Let’s rest the injured guys and let these dudes get some run in a live game setting at home.

****, Mac might need some rest too. In addition to the unnecessary roughness penalty, did anyone seem him get absolutely planted on that 2-point conversion? I thought his head was doing to come off his body. And then all the other hits he took making some good plays.
Man, but for all he did, that was an very happy Daddy hugging him after the game. A memory both will never forget.

Hell, I'm tempted to let him **** me.:ROFLMAO: He better get his ass back to Boulder and find himself a sorority party.
I didn't know you were a gaymosexual. Even more shocking is I figured you would be a top not a bottom.

‘brask just got unlucky on that TD pass.
I don’t see it that way. Nubs got unlucky when viska and Montez worked their asses off to get in sync. Nubs got unlucky when we picked up Roper to settle Jitterbug Montez down a bit. Nubs got unlucky when our line finally figured out how to give Montez some time. Nubs weren’t unlucky on that pass. They were out played on that pass.

Back