What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Walked into a gym tonight in Dallas Metro wearing my CU gear. Within a minute a guy comes up to me and says, you got a special wide receiver up there. All I could do was say yes we do. Later on a kid wearing a Oklahoma shirt walked past me and gave me a thumbs up and said "**** Nebraska". We've hit the big time lol.

Heisman_Survey_Post_Wk3.png

The Athletic Heisman straw poll

Heisman_Survey_Post_Wk3.png

The Athletic Heisman straw poll

It would take a collapse (relative for Alabama) for Tua not to win, imo.

It was preordained in the summer that if Saban didn't inexplicably start Hurts, Tua would win the Heisman.

It would take a collapse (relative for Alabama) for Tua not to win, imo.

It was preordained in the summer that if Saban didn't inexplicably start Hurts, Tua would win the Heisman.
I still don't know why Hurts didn't transfer. Tua is just head and shoulders better at qb.

I still don't know why Hurts didn't transfer. Tua is just head and shoulders better at qb.

You mean other than the fact that Saban jerked him around with this "quarterback competition" bull**** all the way to the first game?

I don't know if Hurts bought into it or not, I suppose, but Saban didn't name Tua the starter until right before the game. Maybe he really did think he had a shot at starting. Me, I would have transferred the day after the national championship game.

You mean other than the fact that Saban jerked him around with this "quarterback competition" bull**** all the way to the first game?

I don't know if Hurts bought into it or not, I suppose, but Saban didn't name Tua the starter until right before the game. Maybe he really did think he had a shot at starting. Me, I would have transferred the day after the national championship game.
I guess, I don't know a whole lot about that situation. I'd think he should've known who's job it was going to be.

Walked into a gym tonight in Dallas Metro wearing my CU gear. Within a minute a guy comes up to me and says, you got a special wide receiver up there. All I could do was say yes we do. Later on a kid wearing a Oklahoma shirt walked past me and gave me a thumbs up and said "**** Nebraska". We've hit the big time lol.

A little off topic because your story is so awesome, but everyone in the midwest HATES the Huskers more than anyone realizes! I deal with folks in Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri and they all cannot stand the Huskers just as much as we do. You could get that response from all of those states. Such an awesome thing. Their greatest fans bullsh*t does not play with anyone from any of those places due to arrogant attitudes towards the other teams, and of course beating the crap out of those teams for many years. Once the bully is beaten down to everyone else's level, the other fans will jump on it and will love the suffering.

Back to Viska... I have mentioned that Montez might get NFL run, and might be gone, but now that I think about it, I am so wanting Montez and the boys to stick around and make a joint run at the Heisman in 2019!!! Montez and Viska could continue a seriously amazing 2-year run together before heading to the NFL together.

Only concern is the RB position next year, other than that, every position is getting better and better, so I am so excited to watch Shenault and the rest of the team grow together. I like Winfree, Ento, and J-Mac, but Shenault, Nixon, Brown, and the young guys are studs.

If and when Viska is 100% healthy next Friday, he will be ready to put on another show.

I think he legitimately loves playing at Alabama and he will play a lot this year before transferring after the season. There are worse fates than being the backup QB at Bama where you still get a lot of playing time. He benefits more from playing this year than sitting after a transfer.

A little off topic because your story is so awesome, but everyone in the midwest HATES the Huskers more than anyone realizes! I deal with folks in Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri and they all cannot stand the Huskers just as much as we do. You could get that response from all of those states. Such an awesome thing. Their greatest fans bullsh*t does not play with anyone from any of those places due to arrogant attitudes towards the other teams, and of course beating the crap out of those teams for many years. Once the bully is beaten down to everyone else's level, the other fans will jump on it and will love the suffering.

Back to Viska... I have mentioned that Montez might get NFL run, and might be gone, but now that I think about it, I am so wanting Montez and the boys to stick around and make a joint run at the Heisman in 2019!!! Montez and Viska could continue a seriously amazing 2-year run together before heading to the NFL together.

Only concern is the RB position next year, other than that, every position is getting better and better, so I am so excited to watch Shenault and the rest of the team grow together. I like Winfree, Ento, and J-Mac, but Shenault, Nixon, Brown, and the young guys are studs.

If and when Viska is 100% healthy next Friday, he will be ready to put on another show.
I can assure you that Missouri fans hate Nebraska with as much passion as Colorado fans. I was at the 98 Mizzou/Nubs game when the Nubs won on a questionable kicked reception in the Endzone to win.

**** Nebraska and **** Bailor

If Jackson can stay healthy, he may be the second best WR in that group. Crazy

I can assure you that Missouri fans hate Nebraska with as much passion as Colorado fans. I was at the 98 Mizzou/Nubs game when the Nubs won on a questionable kicked reception in the Endzone to win.

Was there replay back then?

Because I was amazed that no one called that.

Mountainous post!

Was there replay back then?

Because I was amazed that no one called that.
I think there was replay, but if I remember right (and I probably don't) an "inadvertent kick" is technically ok, but the replay guy decided he couldn't decide "intent." If it wasn't replay, that was the explanation of the ref on the field after the zebras discussed it.

Which was bull****, it was obvious that's what he was trying to do and the player even admitted it after the game.

I also remember thinking too myself "oh ****! The nubs are going to win it all this year."

Whenever the refs majorly **** up a call at Mizzou, the beneficiary of that call usually ends up winning it all. It's like a good luck omen. It's Mizzou's special power in college football.

Incidentally, this is another reason why RG needs to hurry and sign that home and home with Mizzou.

All the weird **** happens to Missouri.

It has been too long since I have seen LS truck some hapless DB. I can’t wait until Friday

It sounds like UCLA is going to put their talented CB Holmes on Laviska as much as possible, but if that happens it will open up other opportunities. But what the hell do I know.

Back