What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leashes week 3 predictions

Unleash Hell

LW 9-6 Season 13-9

National

LSU 2-0 @ Mississippi st 1-1
The Bulldogs surprised me last week losing to Auburn, I thought they were a shoe in to end Auburns winning streak. Then again, it was a home game for Auburn and you can nevr count a home team out in college football. This time it's a home game for Miss st except they get a much tougher opponent. This should be a good game, but the Bayou Bengals find away to get a good road win. LSU 24 Mississippi St. 21

Tennessee 2-0 @ Florida 2-0
A classic SEC rivalry game. The Volunteers look to be improved, and the Gators are rebuilding under first time HC Will Muschamp. The Gators defense has looked good so far and that along with the home field advantage in the swamp is enough to win by a couple scores. Florida 30 Tennessee 13

Ohio State 2-0 @ Miami, Fl 0-1
The battle of two big time programs facing serious NCAA sanctions. The depleted Buckeyes had a scare last week in a home game with Toledo. Miami is coming off a bye after a dissapointing opening loss to Maryland. Miami gets "revenge" in a rematch of the 2002 national championship. Miami 21 Ohio St. 17

Michigan St. 2-0 @ Notre Dame 0-2
After a wild finish against Michigan that saw 3 TD's scored in the final minute and a half, the Irish are now 0-2. The Spartans look like a solid team once again, but the Irish come through at home to get their first win. Notre Dame 31 Michigan St 27

Auburn 2-0 @ Clemson 2-0
I was surprised to see Auburns winning streak still intact after week 2. This time Auburn goes on the road. WHile I can see this game going either way, I am now calling for Clemson to end the winning streak. Clemson 34 Auburn 32

Oklahoma 1-0 @ Florida State 2-0
FSU is 1-5 against the Sooners and have not won since 1965. Last year OU demolished FSU in Norman, but now the Sooners make their first visit ever to Tallahassee. This is a much better Florida State team and the Noles end their frustrations against the Sooners. Florida State 17 Oklahoma 14

Pac-12 games

Missouri St @ Oregon 1-1
Two questions. Can the ducks score 80? Can Missouri st score? Oregon 72 Missouri St 3

Stanford 2-0 @ Arizona 1-1
Stanford once again rolls. Stanford 44 Arizona 20

Washington 2-0 @ Nebraska 2-0
The third meeting between these programs in a year. Nebraska won big in Seattle last year, Washington got revenge in the Holiday bowl. Nebraska is now at home and they win a close one. Nebraska 27 Washington 20

Presbyterian @ California 2-0
Bears will have no problems. CAL 63 Presbyterian 0

Syracuse 2-0 @ USC 2-0
SC's offense has been struggling scoring and that will continue against an improved Syracuse team. The home field is the difference. USC 21 Syracuse 10

Arizona St 2-0 Illinois 2-0
An improved Illini team takes down a slightly overatted Sun Devil team. Illinois 31 Arizona St. 26

Texas 2-0 @ UCLA 1-1
The Bruins stunned the horns last year in Austin, and while Texas still looks to have some issues, they are prepared for this game against a bad UCLA squad. The Horns get in done in Pasadena. Texas 28 UCLA 17

Utah 1-1 @ BYU 1-1
This big rivalry game is usually played at the end of the year, now that the Utes are in the Pac-12 and the Cougars are Independent it is the third game. The Cougars almost won in Salt Lake last year, and I'm calling for BYU to win it this year after two impressive road performances. BYU 24 Utah 21

Colorado 0-2 vs. CSU 2-0
The Buffs get their first win in the Embree era with a win over in-state rival CSU. The rams are 2-0, but have played weak competetion and struggled doing so. Colorado 31 CSU 17

Last edited:
Back