What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to FSU (or not - UO backs up a Brinks truck)

I’ve heard this a few times in various threads and I have to wonder if people who say this have ever been to Eugene. I think it’s a pretty nice town. Parts of it are comparable to boulder. Good food, things to do, great parks and natural amenities, top notch mountain biking nearby. I honestly don’t get the Eugene is a dump thing. Sure some parts on the outskirts are methy and trashy, but boulder has Longmont.

Please explain why you think Eugene sucks so bad?
Yeah the bathrooms at Arby’s are a lot like the ones in Boulder.
J/K

Wasn't that Richard Branson? He said if you want to become a millionaire, start as a billionaire then try to start an airline.
I’ve heard it like this: “How do you make a small fortune in the airline industry? Start with a large one”.

I always felt like George wanted to be the head personnel guy for the buffs just like his good buddy John Elway was for the Broncos. And we know how that's been working out.....

Look for Solich to buy a majority share of the Broncos once they figure out the ownership issues with the Bowlen family.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31562978/boulder-polar-plunge-2018

Leavitt ('s family) is still in Boulder?!?!?! He says, "We love it here in Boulder". Interesting. I guess a coach can't expect to be in a location for a long-time, but still surprised after a year his family appears to not have moved out of Boulder. His love of Boulder appears genuine, but wears a Duck shirt in our 'hood. Conjecture, but I think he's really hoping and planning to get a head coaching job soon and not uproot his family now.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31562978/boulder-polar-plunge-2018

Leavitt ('s family) is still in Boulder?!?!?! He says, "We love it here in Boulder". Interesting. I guess a coach can't expect to be in a location for a long-time, but still surprised after a year his family appears to not have moved out of Boulder. His love of Boulder appears genuine, but wears a Duck shirt in our 'hood. Conjecture, but I think he's really hoping and planning to get a head coaching job soon and not uproot his family now.
I have posted that a few times. They are neighbors of a friend of mine. Someone else posted that they were now planning to move to Eugene...

Back