What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

If Oregon lands Edwards, Falo, and Cotton, I will hate mfJL.

You'd put the credit for that on Leavitt? I guess that's the difference. If you don't see him as mostly talk when it comes to recruiting, I can see why you'd think that them winning recruiting battles for guys both programs have been recruiting for months would be due to Leavitt. I'd put it on Taggart and the end of the uncertainty with a program that has been elite for the past decade.

I hate everyone associated with Oregon and our other 10 conference foes.
raw

Well, I don't hate the guy but it looks like he took a money grab. Can I understand that? Sure but I don't have to like it. **** his no recruiting ass. I'd take Mac2 over him everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

of course i hate him. that's how this works. we're fans. objectively, i understand the pay raise and blah blah blah. but, he went laterally in conference. therefore, he is dead to me. scorched earth.

I might cheer for him if he becomes a HC at a team that I don't give a **** about, like Iowa State or Purdue.

But right now, he's a duck. **** him.

His most recent DailyCamera article comes off so phony. "I said i'd never leave Boulder for another DC job, but then money came twice and I couldn't pass it up."

This guy would sellout anything around him. Hope this whole thing blows up in Oregon's face. They are easily one of the despisable programs going. Once Knight keels over and the trust fund runs out, they are screwed.

Eh, would have loved to have him stay as we had a good thing going, but we got what we needed out of him and can build off of that foundation. He left us in a good place defensively.

His most recent DailyCamera article comes off so phony. "I said i'd never leave Boulder for another DC job, but then money came twice and I couldn't pass it up."

This guy would sellout anything around him. Hope this whole thing blows up in Oregon's face. They are easily one of the despisable programs going. Once Knight keels over and the trust fund runs out, they are screwed.
Knight is doing his best to purchase a national championship. Just like the corn hate the "N for nowledge" joke, I think Knight despises the "That big O stands for how many national titles UO has won"

Eh, would have loved to have him stay as we had a good thing going, but we got what we needed out of him and can build off of that foundation. He left us in a good place defensively.
Yep. CU is in a great position to go after top coaching talent. We are happenin'!!

Back