What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

I hope leavitt fails, Oregon can kiss my ass and Phil knight and his sweat shops can kill over and die knowing Oregon never won the big one. There I said it, god that feels good. Down with everyone that isn't Colorado, I got hate for days.

That's an odd thing to write into a contract. Since when is K-State a dream destination? That's like raising your kid with aspirations of getting his/her GED one day.

It's HIS dream job
Yeah that doesn't compute for me. Why anyone would dream of living in Manhattan is beyond me. That is some pretty good negative recruiting ammo for competing schools. I am surprised that Oregon agreed to it.

Yeah that doesn't compute for me. Why anyone would dream of living in Manhattan is beyond me. That is some pretty good negative recruiting ammo for competing schools. I am surprised that Oregon agreed to it.
His career really took off at KSU and I am guessing he has a special connection there. Alot more to life than scenery.

His career really took off at KSU and I am guessing he has a special connection there. Alot more to life than scenery.
I'm guessing Leavitt has a handshake deal with K-State to hire him when Snyder retires. It's less about being a dream, but just a place that is willing to committ to Leavitt.

I hope grandpa decides to go out on a high note right now & leavitt shafts oregon immediately. I would negative recruit the hell out of that.

I hope grandpa decides to go out on a high note right now & leavitt shafts oregon immediately. I would negative recruit the hell out of that.

Let's not have it be "right now", though. I want payback for the way that Oregon hired Helfrich away from us. Snyder should announce his retirement about a month after Signing Day and then Leavitt can leave the Ducks high and dry without a DC just as they're about to start spring football.

Maybe I missed something so you guys can get me up to date. I see a lot of Hate for Leavitt on these boards. Did he take some cheap shots at CU when he departed? Not understanding the source of all the hate.

A lot of it was probably he wasn't what he seemed to be. I don't hate him but think he handled the situation poorly.

Maybe I missed something so you guys can get me up to date. I see a lot of Hate for Leavitt on these boards. Did he take some cheap shots at CU when he departed? Not understanding the source of all the hate.
Seems like he left without notifying the players - they found out on Twitter like the rest of us. Pretty weak way to leave guys you claimed to care so much about. He then went out of his way to thank RG for the opportunity with zero mention at all of Mac or the other coaches.

He also went to a conference rival who is after some of the same recruits - if he had gone off to the ACC, we probably wouldn't care so much.

Back