What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Official 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown Game thread

I just got back from the Vine St Block Party. Is there any way to stream the game or anything else without buying the xfinity package to get cbs sports?

I recall exactly 1 time during the whole MacIntyre era throwing to Spruce in the back corner of the end zone.

There are too many examples of just sucking in the red zone before the half, at the end of regulation, and into OT.

Red zone play calling leading to nothing but missed opportunity is a hallmark of the MacIntyre experiment.

My friend always says good team always score before the galf

our coaches are not very good. Not very imaginative and are easily unnerved. Sorry, I know a lot agree with me, but as much as I want them to succeed, we need Rick George to go out get the vest for us, or someone of that caliber. He knows how to work magic, look what he did with the stadium improvements. He gets things done. In RG we trust.

Sad, but we'll be looking at a new coach search if MM doesnt win at least 5 games this season. This team has yet to turn the corner, hell, the corner is no where in sight, in fact we're just going around in circles

our coaches are not very good. Not very imaginative and are easily unnerved. Sorry, I know a lot agree with me, but as much as I want them to succeed, we need Rick George to go out get the vest for us, or someone of that caliber. He knows how to work magic, look what he did with the stadium improvements. He gets things done. In RG we trust.

Sad, but we'll be looking at a new coach search if MM doesnt win at least 5 games this season. This team has yet to turn the corner, hell, the corner is no where in sight, in fact we're just going around in circles

You taking that back if Buffs win?

That was one hell of a great throw by sefo-- maybe he's worked through it.

Back