What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Official 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown Game thread

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F this G-dam connectivity on the boat. My internet went out from the time the ball was on the 12 until just now! I couldn't tell who won for about 5 (of the longest) minutes of my life! SUNOVABITCH!

HELL YEAH!!!!! MM just saved his job for another month
No, this is the win he needed to move the program up another notch. It's all talk until you do it. They finally did it. If you're honest, how many times did you give up during the game, saying same $hit, different year? They have to lose this game becaus ,they always do. Well, they didn't lose finally and take care of business next week, were 3-1 going into a home game versus what appears to be a upset special.

God it feels good to finally win a game that we used to lose.

S/o to KC for a heck of a game. That final tackle on their big RB who we couldn't seem to ever tackle was a difference maker as well as the key pass deflection in the end zone and the pick. I didn't even think he played all that terrible against Hawaii but he took a lot of blame. Dude is legit.

No, this is the win he needed to move the program up another notch. It's all talk until you do it. They finally did it. If you're honest, how many times did you give up during the game, saying same $hit, different year? They have to lose this game becaus ,they always do. Well, they didn't lose finally and take care of business next week, were 3-1 going into a home game versus what appears to be a upset special.

yeah that

I'm not sure what happened tonight was taking care of business, but I'll take it. They kicked our butts and we still found a way to win. Too optimistic? We better get better.

actually...we're 2-1 going into a game we should win at home...

edit. my bad. i misread your last sentence.

good win buffs, definitely needed this one.

Back