What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Official 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown Game thread

I'm not sure what happened tonight was taking care of business, but I'll take it. They kicked our butts and we still found a way to win. Too optimistic? We better get better.
It's been a long time since we have taken that kind of beating and still found a way to win.

Ball control. Not turning over the ball saved our sorry butts.

D MVP Kenneth Olugbode for Pick 6
D-Gon game ball for winning FG
O MVP Sefo for battling through

I'd like to thank Wyatt Bryan for his 1/4 FG performance.

That ****ty Ram kicking game sure contributes to the Buffs Empire celebration.

i have a pint glass of bourbon on ice in front of me and we got a win that i don't think we deserved. for this minute, i'll take it. Go Buffs.

switching gears. roland was a warrior from the land of the midnight sun! **** all y'all. we won.

We won a game we should have won but could have lost, big step forward from losing the game we should have won.

Means we should be 3-1 in OOC. Couple of bad PAC12 teams on our schedule and we can still hope somebody has a terrible game against us.

5 wins is still a reasonable expectation. That would give M2 another year and we could claim some notable improvement and momentum.

Back