What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches)/ #20 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #38 (NET) USC (L.A., Saturday, 2/1, 8:30 PM MT, FS1)

When Bey's hitting that and beating the shot clock, USC may as well take the ball and go home.

Great shot by Gatling. Must have been off something McKinley drew in the dirt, because we know Tad doesn't have any good inbounds plays.

Edit: Being snarky because I get annoyed at that narrative. It was very true early in Tad's tenure but it hasn't been a problem for years.

Dare I hope we’ve seen the last of Kountz for this season (outside of garbage time)? Parquet has been very good. He is just so much more physically mature than Kountz that it doesn’t make since not to give him Kountz’s minutes.

Really hope Tad calls timeout under 30 seconds.

This is really fun. This game gives me hope that if we get past our first round game, they'll be focused and motivated enough to play up to the moment. I know it's apples and oranges, but still, this was a big game away from home against a quality opponent that we wanted. We showed up. At the risk of Bwalk-ing it, great ****ing win!

Back