What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #21 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #59 (NET) ASU (Tempe, Thursday, 1/16, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

Haven't made a two-point attempt but are about to have a chance to take the lead. Sweet

I don’t recall him talking politics. But he sure talks about everything under the sun BUT basketball.

The absolute first words I heard when I turned on the game were “global warming is effecting” and I hit mute. I guess with the legalization of marijuana in several western states there are some people that enjoy his stream of consciousness drivel.

Looks like Bobby Hurley is sweating like Sean Miller. Not a great look.

I sometimes am amused by Bill Walton ... generally when he's calling non-CU games. But when he's calling CU games, I find his insane tangents irritating as hell.

Come on, Defense!
source.gif

Tad is kind of a miracle worker...our stat line for the first half is UGLY, but we're tied going into the half, on the road

Throwing the zone at them out of that last timeout was a great move

I like Walton, and he makes me chuckle. I enjoy his non-sequitur stream of consciousness, and I don't feel the need to have someone talk about everything that happens in the game when I'm watching it.

That said, 100% understand why other people dislike him as a commentator.

Ugly azz game!!!!!! Since the pace is so slow I think Dallas should get some run, maybe slow down the paint scoring for ASU.

I like Walton, and he makes me chuckle. I enjoy his non-sequitur stream of consciousness, and I don't feel the need to have someone talk about everything that happens in the game when I'm watching it.

That said, 100% understand why other people dislike him as a commentator.

I finally had to put the ESPN2 broadcast on mute. Walton and the idiot play by play guy who enables him just spent three minutes talking about everything but the game in a critical point in the game. **** them.

Back