What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #21 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #59 (NET) ASU (Tempe, Thursday, 1/16, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

Since KOA is on about a 30 second delay you can pause the TV until you sync with them if you’d rather listen to MJ.

I always have music playing. Bullet for my Valentine on right now. Doubt Walton is saying anything better than what I’m listening to.
Fat Freddie's Drop for me. Music with sports was a game changer. I especially love espn's sky camera channel that only has the stadium noises.

This play by play guy (Benetti?) may be the worst I've ever seen. Hoping he never announces a CU game ever again.

So damned frustrating! We just start making stupid decisions and start fumbling the ball and start tripping over ourselves. Kin needs to take control and stop trying to force layups in a crowd.

surprised ASU doesn't get more taunting fouls called on them, they really milk every positive play

we'll answer back, Kin will bust out these last 5 minutes

Yep, this dude is not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.......with a slightly better than average officiating crew out there tonight, the margin of victory would have been even greater.
The officials tonight were fine. There was some questionable ****, but there is in every game. For those who don't know, I officiate at the high school level in Denver, and I want to try and get to that level.....so I watch officials because it helps me get better as much as I do the teams when I watch college games-Mike Reed's one of the better referees in the sport. Bo Boroski's (he worked the TT-Sparty game at the Final Four LY) one of the best in the country-but he works mainly Big 10 games (way more physical basketball for the most part). I've heard Dave Hall (one of the assignors I work for and a referee out of Denver) talk about how college officiating works-its not uncommon for a guy to come work a game from another part of the country (we see John Higgins 4-5 times a year as an example) for a game as big as this one was, but if you're a Big 10 (primarily) guy like him working a big Pac 12 game, its a bit different. DG Nelson's okay, but that technical he stuck Bey with was bad I thought.
Wild Bill and his handler on mic tonight

View attachment 33473View attachment 33475
After further review, please find my revised look-a-like:
1579232375132.png 1579232360845.png

Have to stop giving up offensive rebounds. 16 so far to the worst rebounding team in the league.

Back