What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #23 (AP)/ #20 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #48 (NET) Washington (Boulder, Sat., 1/25, 7:00 PM, Fox Sports 1)

Do a better job. Lol. My assistant actually got rung up by a guy in our first game today who was terrible. 3 of the 4 refs I had today were great, see them regularly and they always do a good job. The one guy I’ve seen a couple times and he’s been terrible every time.

Do a better job? Come on Torero you know I've never missed a call

Buffs won because they had more maturity and patience. They had zero technical fouls, no missed dunks and fewer turnovers. They really had to play smart in the second half when Washington took away the trey.

Walton was massive in the first and of course there were the timely treys as well.

Not gonna win by 14 many times when the other team goes 11/23 from 3. UW was unconscious. Just about all of them were very contested since we chose not to double down on Stewart. We killed them on the glass and forced a ton of turnovers, though. I actually thought we played great defense and it was just one of those nights when the other team is making a ton of tough shots.

Last edited:
Man, we got a bunch of old women in this thread. Reading this in the second half, you'd think UW was threatening to take the lead instead of down double digits the entire second half.
It's fine. If none of them stabbed someone with a knitting needle during OSU then I'm confident they've got it somewhat under control. Besides, they wouldn't want to lose their pudding privileges.

Amazing that Stewart, the most physical layer on the court, was called for zero fouls

Stewart is an absolute beast. I hope he goes pro as soon as he’s eligible. :)

Gotta love college BB, Az loses after leading by 22. Very encouraging to see nice minutes from Dallas, Shane and Maddox. Could have been dicey w/o their contributions. The LA trip will tell a lot about how good we can be.

Back