What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #24 ranked/ #18 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #27 (NET) Stanford (Boulder, Sat., 2/8, 4:00 PM, Pac 12 Networks)

We had a pretty nice game thread here without too many ****posts and then Medford just couldn’t handle it and ****ed it all up.

“I saw how shook up Evan was,’’ Boyle said Sunday. “I told McKinley to get them together. It was spontaneous, not choreographed. Both teams connected.

“Everybody who knows Evan knows how special person he is, a caring human being,’’ said Boyle. “He’s like that in his everyday life. Nobody appreciates being on the basketball court like him.’’

The Boulder crowd continued to cheer. Battey still couldn’t settle down and ultimately had to go into the locker room where his mother met with him to calm him.

Haase said Sunday he has so much respect for Boyle and how he runs his program, saying he does things right.

“Sportsmanship isn’t the right word (for what happened),’’ said Haase. “It was human decency. This was a human story, not sportsmanship. There were real emotions with real people. There was so much high character on both teams.’’

I think Medford needs to take a lap on this one. Absurd comparison.
A better comparison would be when Ed Rheinhardt was paralyzed in Eugene. Nothing vicious there, just a terribly unfortunate sequence of events.

Back