What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - RV (AP poll)/ #23 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #4 (AP)/ #11 (NET) Oregon (Boulder, Thursday, 1/02, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

I know no team ever plays a perfect game. But we missed several wide open 3’s and a few FT’s. I believe we can play better. Of course Oregon fans believe they had a bad game.

The atmosphere was electric from the get go. I didn't realize before arriving that it was nearly a sell out. It was one of the most passionate crowd in years.

On the court CU's ability to defend the high pick-and-roll was a real differnce maker. They had no clue a few weeks ago v Northern Iowa in this department.

Also, not turning the ball over as they had proir to the Dayton was a benefit.

On the flip side, there were a few times when CU didn't get back fast enough after a made basket and gave up and easy one.

Also, it seemed that the Buffs wefe missing lots of wide open looks throughout the game.

They played Tad ball very well last night.

Its only January 3rd so baby steps. Lets beat OSU first. I'll let myself believe a 3-6 seed is possible once the Buffs clinch at least a 4th seed in Vegas. They'll probably need 12 conference wins to get there.

I think this group wins 13-14 games in league. I think the Ducks will do that too, and I expect to play them in Vegas. I don't think we'll beat Oregon or Arizona on the road, and I see a couple other losses-Washington and their goofy zone is always a bitch to play, and they beat us at home LY. Arizona State and Stanford on the road will be tough.....but I think theres a fair amount of fringe NCAA/NIT teams in this league.

I believe this is from 2013? With so many wins over Oregon, I don’t blame you for getting the pressers mixed up.
Doesn't matter Altman's most recent CU post-game presser was the same. Not a word of praise for CU; UO was the only team out there and THEY lost the game. CU had nothing to do with it!

Back