What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the game Buffs

Hey Buffalo fans, just wanted to stop by and say hi and that we're looking forward to the game against you guys in Shreveport. It should be a good one.

One of our members linked your site to ours and if it is okay with the staff here I would like to invite everyone to come by and check us out sometime at www.rolltidebama.com. I'm sure you guys will be seeing some of our members here as well in the days leading up to the game.

this is a perfect game for us. A name like Bama that doesn't play like Bama. Honestly I don't want to play anyone when the team is in the shape were in. We play with a lot of heart, and play together but we don't have the horses. We have to manage a game well, not get turnovers,etc. I give major points to Bama for kicking the **** out of the Canes back oh bout 15-20 years ago. The dback that ran down the wr and just snatched the ball from him. That was when nobody could beat em. Kind of like the Broncos winning the super bowl after what seemed like 20 years straight from the NFC. Anyway,playing bama beats about any bowl weve been in for awhile.

Are you bringing your boy scout troop to the game?

What's that supposed to mean?

I've been a regular poster @ The Tidefan's forum for a few years and I've learned that you don't have to act like an ass when talking about college football,

Is this forum similar to The Tiger Rant...??

(all boards have jerks that stand out) but some boards actually encourage that kind of behavior, which type of board is this?

I'm just used to a board where people are polite and the smack talk is heavily moderated (see Tidefans Forum).

I don't pick fights with people and I don't like it when people try to pick fights with me...

There's no reason for people to act like that,

Roll Tide

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been a regular poster @ The Tidefan's forum for a few years and I've learned that you don't have to act like an ass when talking about college football,

(all boards have jerks that stand out) but some boards actually encourage that kind of behavior, which type of board is this?

I'm just used to a board where people are polite and the smack talk is heavily moderated (see Tidefans Forum).

I don't pick fights with people and I don't like it when people try to pick fights with me...

Roll Tide

You will need to thicken up that skin around here. Nothing wrong with a little good nature ribbing IMHO.

Don't take it personally. It's all in good fun.

Just roll with it.

Bama is the classiest program in the history of college football. They are great. Their team is unbelievable. Their fans are true gifts from God. The Buffs have no shot. Doomed!

Bama 56
Buffs 7 (in garbage time.

:sad1::sad1:

Bama is the classiest program in the history of college football. They are great. Their team is unbelievable. Their fans are true gifts from God. The Buffs have no shot. Doomed!

Bama 56

Don´t let your family see this. :smile:

Bama 56

Whattheholystuffi'mnolongerallowedtosay is this? :confused:

:smile2:

Whattheholystuffi'mnolongerallowedtosay is this? :confused:

:smile2:

The Alabama program has been through heartache and devastation! They are in my prayers! They must pick themselves up like America after 9/11 and I am pulling for them! The story of the year in college football! God bless Nick Saban and the rest of the Tide family!

The Alabama program has been through heartache and devastation! They are in my prayers! They must pick themselves up like America after 9/11 and I am pulling for them! The story of the year in college football! God bless Nick Saban and the rest of the Tide family!

this better be a reverse mojo jinx in action or you have a lot of explaining to do, mister.

:confused:

Are you bringing your boy scout troop to the game?

Roll Tide

Family Feud? :popcorn:

Roll Tide

We're out west. Things are a little more rough and tumble at times. Nothing personal. I think BamaCharlie would attest, he's been welcomed with open arms around here. Of course it helps if you have some ill words for the children of the corn, but it's cool. This place isn't a Daughters of the Confederacy tea party. Although Matt has embargoed the F word. Hang around...AllBuffs kind of grows on you...like shower fungus.

Roll Tide

If only I were allowed to cuss, I'd let you have it! But, alas, cussing was banned a few weeks ago, dadgummit! I don't think there are too many aholes on this board. Just don't say anything about my burgandy polyester suit from 1973 and you will be OK. :sad2:

If only I were allowed to cuss, I'd let you have it! But, alas, cussing was banned a few weeks ago, dadgummit! I don't think there are too many aholes on this board. Just don't say anything about my burgandy polyester suit from 1973 and you will be OK. :sad2:

its pink man.

Nick Saban is a fine human being! His integrity cannot be matched! The Buffs are lucky to be taking the field against such a storied program!
Agree - I was nervous about the Bowl game until I found out we were playing Alabama with its storied past and great coach. It is such an honor for the Buffs to take the field with the Tide. I can't wait for a well fought game - may the best team win.

Agree - I was nervous about the Bowl game until I found out we were playing Alabama with its storied past and great coach. It is such an honor for the Buffs to take the field with the Tide. I can't wait for a well fought game - may the best team win.

you guys are freaking me out.

Roll Tide

Just having a little sport with you sir.

Roll Tide

Roll Tide

In spite of being married to a Samford (Auburn) I will be civil. The better half is a yank from Limestone county while Mr. TBD hails from the south of Wisconsin. Welcome to allbuffs you phuckers.

Burgandy? The shirt maybe. The jacket is pure flaming pink. NTTIAWWT.:smile2:

You guys should get an elephant.

I actually heard a rumor that Alabama was trying to work out a way to have a full grown elephant come onto the field with their team at home games, but I couldn't find any legitimate press to back this up. Did anyone else hear anything about this? :confused:

I actually heard a rumor that Alabama was trying to work out a way to have a full grown elephant come onto the field with their team at home games, but I couldn't find any legitimate press to back this up. Did anyone else hear anything about this? :confused:

How incredibly awesome would that be? :thumbsup::lol:
But i'm going to guess that rumor originated on the onion, because that would be damn near impossible.

Back