What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking like an encore performance

I silly can't believe what I'm watching. Looking at our schedule - the only wins I can even justify are wyo, ksu, and isu but ksu and isu are road games. I am envisioning scores like 77 - 3 when we play ut and isu. This is the slowest most uninspired cu team I've ever seen!

You guys have it all wrong....it is the little things. We will get it fixed.

I do hereby resign my fandom for the Buffs!! **** Hawk... **** the Buffs. I'll find someone else to chear for. **** these guys!! After 3+ years we have to be better than this...**** em all!!

I had 2 kids and a son in law graduate from here. Until they get their **** together **** em. Go Rockets...I hope CU loses them all> **** Hawkins!!!

Last edited:
I don't know what to say. Why does their FRESHMAN wr who DIDNT PLAY WR IN HIGH SCHOOL look incredible while ours are redshirting because they couldn't learn a thing all summer from our terrible coaches. The ones that really show it all in practice sit on the bench in favor of DUSTIN EBNER????!?@!?@?!@?!?@!?@?!?@!

I don't know what to say. Why does their FRESHMAN wr who DIDNT PLAY WR IN HIGH SCHOOL look incredible while ours are redshirting because they couldn't learn a thing all summer from our terrible coaches. The ones that really show it all in practice sit on the bench in favor of DUSTIN EBNER????!?@!?@?!@?!?@!?@?!?@!

Hawk and this staff are horrible, how they beat OU in 07 is a wonder of the world.

I don't care if MAC backs hawk, he is awful and has made cu bigger joke than ever.

Coaches Job= to ensure that the players are mentally and physically prepared to play each game.

Dan Hawkins = job not getting done.

I'm not a knee-jerk reaction type fan and don't post much complaining about people/jobs that I don't know the first thing about...but...

These 3 quarters of the 2009 season and several other issues have made up my mind that Hawk isn't the man that CU needs at the helm of the football squad. I really wish he could be successful here, but it just isn't in the cards.

CU needs to raise the pay and contract lengths for its assistant coaches so that we can have more continuity, talent, and development of the coaching staff.

Why we have recruited so few and/or retained so few offensive and defensive linemen under Hawk is unbelievable, and now we are paying the price. Why Cody Hawkins is still even on the field is beyond me as well.

Our players aren't tackling, aren't reading plays well, aren't physically overpowering "weaker" programs. How can you win football games with all that?

Last edited:
Negative Ghostrider. We actually scored a TD in our last contest. Who'se gonna be first to claim the MAC is supperior to the MWC??? :lol: Somewhere, Chris Fowler is crying

It's never too late to jump aboard the Big Red Bandwagon :thumbsup:

But in all seriousness, I am pulling for you in the second half buffies

Well for my part that will never happen but this last week my mother bought my son a huskers puffy coat for the winter. I didn't want to say anything here because it seemed like a bad omen. If he grows up as a husker fan against my wishes well... at least he'll have fun watching his team. I will continue to suffer along with my Buffs.

Well for my part that will never happen but this last week my mother bought my son a huskers puffy coat for the winter. I didn't want to say anything here because it seemed like a bad omen. If he grows up as a husker fan against my wishes well... at least he'll have fun watching his team. I will continue to suffer along with my Buffs.

There's no need to suffer, renounce, and be purged.

Can't do it. I literally bleed black and gold. It may be a glandular condition. We're looking into it.

So did I for over 24 years..I'm being facetious about switching allegiance....but this is the END ALL for Hawkins...Father and son have got to go..I won't watch the second half...I just bought a 42" HDTV and don't want to throw anything through it!!! **** Hawkins...fire the ****er!!!

I won't watch another game until the ****er is fired!!!

Last edited:
Back